14- What should I do if I'm scared?

It was finally Friday and Felix was ready to enjoy his time off for the weekend.

"Felix, thanks for your help! You can go now" Lucas gave a smile walking to Felix's desk.

"Oh, thanks! I'll finish these up and head out soon" he smiled gesturing to the reports.

"Sounds good! I hope you have a good night, any plans tonight? It's Friday" he joked.

"Thanks! And um...not really...just a date night with my boyfriend...um you already know him-"

"Bang Chan? Yes, I know you two are in a relationship. I think everyone here does, but that doesn't change my view about you. I still see you as hard working and dedicated" he smiled patting his shoulder.

"Oh...thanks! Well, tonight he's taking me to a new French restaurant not from from here actually. Maybe you heard of it? It's called Deuce Moon-"

"Oh yes, I have! Actually my husband and I have reservations tonight, maybe we'll see you two there" he joked.

"Really?? Wow! And sure, it would be nice to meet him!" Felix giggled.

"And I can finally meet our CEO, I've heard so many great things. Just haven't had the chance to" Lucas said shyly.

"Oh, I'm sure he would be happy to meet you too!"

Chan better be on his best behavior tonight if we see Lucas or I'll be the one giving him a punishment.

                                              ~

"Channie, you haven't decided what to eat yet...you keep staring at me..." Felix pouted.

"Is that a problem? Just thinking I'd rather be eating my Lixie" he smirked taking a sip of wine.

"Chan! Nothing kinky until later..." Felix blushed giving him a look.

"Alright, I'll behave. I'm gonna go use the bathroom and be back, I'll just get what you get" he winked at Felix before getting up to go.

Felix just rolled his eyes looking at the menu still.

"Let's see...I think-"

"Felix?"

The younger lifted his gaze to see Lucas with another man, assuming his husband.

"Oh, hi Lucas!" He smiled placing the menu down.

"Hey! I'm glad I did manage to see you here, where's Chan?" He said looking around.

"Oh! He'll be back in just a minute. But I'm glad to see you too, is this your husband?"

"Hm? Oh yes, I'll allow him to introduce himself" Lucas smiled gesturing for him to step forward.

"Hi, my name is-"

"Ten..."

Felix and everyone looked to see Chan came back, but the older froze as he barely said his name.

He just stared at Ten, Felix looking at the two as Lucas was also confused.

"What a surprise to see you again, Chan~" Ten said smirking at him.

Chan felt his heart stop, but then his whole mood and attitude change to being cold with and hurt look on his face.

"Ya, it's quite a surprise" he said lowly.

Lucas noticed the tension, quietly speaking up.

"Um, hi Chan. My name is Lucas, I'm Felix's boss. It seems you've met my husband Ten before?"