9- ...To confess what to do

Even on his first day Felix was still swamped with work, Chan however was surprised Doyoung was doing well being his secretary.

"Ok, so then they want me to research-"

"Hey Felix, Lucas needs you to run through these" Haseul said placing a large ass stack of papers on his desk. The younger gasped looking at it.

"A-all of these...?" His mouth dropped open.

"Ya, he wants them done by end of day...which is in like 2 hours..."

Oh my fuck

Felix gave a nod as he tried working on them, glancing at his computer screen clock.

There's no way I can get these done...

But Felix did manage to get them all done right on the dot, punctual as always being in his favor as he let out a large sigh.

"I guess I'll let Lucas know and then go home"

By then most of everyone began to pack up and leave for the day while Felix was looking for his new boss.

"Lucas...?" He said timidly going in his office.

"Felix? Hi! Are you done with those reports?"

"Yes I am, they're all on my desk. If nothing else needs to be done, I'll be going home now"

"Perfect! Thanks again Felix, welcome to the team again" Lucas smiled standing up to approach him.

"T-thank you Lucas! I'm looking forward to it too" he smiled.

"So am I, we love smart and cute ones like you part of the team" he teased patting his head.

Felix smiled and blushed a bit before nodding.

"Well, you have a good night!"

                                              ~
Later that night Felix met Chan back in his office for them to go home together. They showered together and then were making dinner as Chan asked about the rest of his day.

"So, did baby boy make friends?" He teased leaning against the counter.

"I mean, work friends? Yes...at least everyone is nice" he shrugged sitting on the counter eating some cookies.

"And your new boss is too? The Lucas guy?" Chan said pointedly.

"*sigh* Yes Chan he is... you can stop worrying" Felix pouted.

"Just making sure, you know I'm protective of my Lixie~" Chan teased walking up between his legs to kiss him.

"Yes you are, but he's really nice Channie! He answered a lot of questions today, he said I was helpful, and smart, and cu-"

Felix quickly stopped himself realizing what was about to slip, but the older furrowed his eyebrows thinking he knew what Felix was about to say.

"And what?" Chan demanded leaning closer to Felix, the younger became nervous as he looked down.

"N-nothing...um...is the salmon almost-"

"Felix, don't you change the subject. What else did he say?" Chan clenched his jaw looking at him with a dark look.

Oh god help me...

Felix nervously bit his lip lifting his gaze to him.

"Um...n-nothing-"

"Felix, I won't hesitate to punish you right now with no breaks if you don't tell me" Chan threatened.

Felix just gave a small nod looking down.