21- You are a star that only shines for me

The two of them somewhat made up, Chan happy to have the younger back with him again.

"You don't know how much I missed my baby boy~"

"Channie you're such a puppy..." Felix giggled.

They were getting intimate as the older had the boy in his lap, gently stroking his hands up and down his body admiring him.

"I prefer being called a wolf, but that's close enough" he smirked pulling him into a kiss.

"Mmm...Chan..." Felix wrapped his arms tighter around his neck giggling in between kisses.

"Were you good while I was gone Chan?" Felix teased looking into his eyes.

"Yes I was...except that I missed you like crazy" Chan sighed.

"Channie...you need to adjust to that. What if my next trip is a week?" Felix gave him a pout playing with the back of his hair.

"Then I'll definitely be coming, no questions" Chan said sternly.

"Huh?? Chan, you-"

"Let's talk about something else baby, like how I missed this sweet and soft body of yours~" Chan teased.

"Chan..." Felix blushed as he watched the older lean forward, kissing his neck and shoulders.

"Your body is addicting baby boy"~ the older growled against his skin, licking and biting marks as he kissed lower.

"Channie..." Felix gave a needy whimper.

*buzz*buzz*

Chan glanced over to see his phone go off, but ignored it as he grabbed Felix's chin to kiss him.

"Mmm...Channie..." Felix moaned in his mouth gripping his fingers in his hair.

*buzz*buzz*

Felix pulled away to see Chan's phone go off again.

"Chan, maybe you should check it-"

"Don't want to" he growled suddenly pushing the boy on his back.

"Chan~" Felix giggled as the older leaned down to kiss his neck and down his body again.

*buzz*buzz*

"My fucking god...who the fuck is bothering me?" Chan snapped sitting up to look at his phone.

"Channie, just check it. It's fine" Felix reached his hand up to cup his cheek.

"Alright baby boy, 1 minute" Chan smirked leaning down to kiss him before crawling over to check his phone.

Felix rolled over on his side watching Chan check his phone, seeing the older mumble to himself.

"What...? You've got to be fucking kidding me..." Chan sighed looking at his phone.

"Channie...is something wrong...?" Felix sat up with worry.

"The fucking VP and the team want to do a merger...no way in hell I'm doing that" he huffed putting his phone back down.

"Merger? What's wrong if you do?" Felix asked quietly crawling closer to Chan.

"Baby, it would mean I'd have to split any profits as well as any acquisitions. It's my company, no way I'm splitting shit with anyone" he scoffed the last part.

"But...the VP suggested it...? Shouldn't you at least hear him out and have a meeting...?"

Chan just sighed looking down, the younger inched closer to wrap his arms around Chan's neck hugging him from behind.