17- I'll dream a little more

"Ah...! Oh god...oh god yes!"

"You're really enjoying riding me, aren't you baby boy?~"

Chan smirked as he stroked Felix's waist, the younger riding him as he moaned louder. He bit his lip giving Chan a nod as he gripped his fingers in his hair.

"And you wanted to skip this for breakfast~" Chan teased watching the younger ride circles on his cock.

"You better shut that mouth Chan or I won't let you cum in me" Felix smirked teasing him back.

"Oh ya? Who said you make that call?" Chan scoffed playfully, licking his lips as he glanced down watching himself disappear in the younger.

"I do" Felix tilted his head, slowing down his pace of riding Chan.

The older looked down noticing, then looking back at Felix narrowing his eyes at him.

"You better start moving that ass again or else baby boy" Chan said lowly.

"Or what Mr.Bang?" Felix smirked again as he was moving up and down incredibly slow, driving Chan over the edge.

"Or I'll make you choke on my cock once I'm done fucking your ass" he smirked back.

"Oh? Is that a threat or promise, Sir?" Felix giggled a bit pulling Chan into another heated kiss. The older groaned into his mouth, sliding his hands down to smack his ass.

"Ah..!"

"It's a fucking command if you don't watch that mouth of yours either" Chan growled against his lips.

"Aw, is Channie trying to scare me?" Felix teased provoking him on purpose.

The older leaned back raising an eyebrow at him.

"You better stop that smart mouth of yours" Chan bit the inside of his cheek giving a sly smirk.

Felix started to kiss him as he completely stopped riding him.

"Make me" he said looking into his eyes smirking back to the older.

Chan bit his lip looking to the side, then back at him grabbing his chin.

"I told you to watch that mouth of yours with me" Chan growled hungrily pulling him into a kiss, making the younger moan in his mouth.

"Ah! C-Chan...?" Felix squeaked as Chan suddenly picked him up, shoving him on his stomach on the bed.

"Bad boys like you get punished" he smirked pressing Felix's head further into the mattress as he leaned down to whisper near his ear.

The younger biting his lip getting turned on by Chan's manhandling.

"Do your worst~" Felix teased looking over his shoulder, noticing Chan reaching in the drawer of his side table.

"Oh I fucking will" he growled pulling out a tie, leaning forward to tie Felix's hands above his head.

He suddenly grabbed Felix's hips, lifting his ass as he slammed himself back in without warning.

"Ah....! C-Channie...?"

The older leaned forward near his ear again.

"You make a fucking sound while I fuck you and I'll make sure you can't talk for the rest of the day" he growled kissing his neck and biting a mark.

"Ah..." Felix gave a small moan.

*smack*

"Ah!"