10- Somehow I like it better now

After Felix got his punishment that lasted almost an hour, he was tiredly cuddled in Chan's arms as the older was kissing his cheeks softly.

"Channie..." he giggled poking his lips with his thumb, gently cupping his cheek.

"My baby boy learned his lesson, didn't he?" Chan teased kissing him, stroking his hand down his waist and hip under the sheets.

"I didn't do anything wrong Channie..." Felix pouted with a shy blush.

"Oh? So you talking to me anyhow is nothing wrong?" Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Channie..." Felix sat up whining.

"And you weren't going to even mention what Lucas said to you until I asked about him" Chan also sat up giving him a look.

"Channie...he didn't do anything wrong..." Felix pouted pulling the sheets up to his chin.

"You may say that but I still don't trust him around you" Chan sighed looking away.

"Channie...you being jealous is cute...but don't be like that...he's a nice person..." Felix cupped his cheeks kissing him, pushing Chan on his back as he laid on top the older kissing him deeper.

Chan just hummed against his lips as he slipped his arms around Felix's waist kissing him back.

"If I was interning somewhere else would you act the same if I had a different boss?" Felix looked into his eyes.

"I mean if he said the same stuff this Lucas dude did then ya-"

"But it wouldn't be your company, so you wouldn't have authority to do anything" Felix smirked.

The older sighed because Felix had a point, the only reason he was acting extra jealous was because Lucas worked under him at his company.

"I get it...you made your point..." Chan pouted grabbing Felix's chin to kiss him.

"So, you need to trust things will be ok. No one will hurt or do anything to me, if they do I'll let you know" Felix smiled.

"As my baby boy should, you know I don't like secrets from my Lixie~" he teased moving his hands to his ass.

The younger was getting turned on again as he slowly grinded down against Chan's member.

"Well..." Felix teased placing his hand on Chan's chest, sensually walking his fingers down his abs.

"The only secret I have is..." Felix leaned near his ear whispering.

"...how good you fuck me and punish me~" he giggled leaning back to look into Chan's eyes seductively.

Chan bit his lip, already wanting to go feral hearing that.

"That's abso-fucking-lutely right, no one knows how I make you beg and scream for me. What a shame" Chan growled pulling the boy into a heated kiss, sliding his hands to Felix's cheeks squeezing and spreading them.

"Ah...Chan..." Felix moaned against his lips feeling Chan's member hard again and teasing near his rim.

"Let's make you scream it again, hm?" Chan smirked as he slowly inched the tip of his cock into his entrance.

"A-Ah...! Channie..." Felix moaned louder wrapping his arms around Chan's neck feeling the older inch all the way inside him.

"So fucking sexy for me baby boy~" Chan said in between kisses as he thrusted up into the boy.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck me!" Felix begged as the older picked up the pace.

"Damn right I will...I'll fuck you as many times I want" Chan teased angling his hips to hit Felix's spot.