16- I'm fluttering in your eyes

The two went a few more rounds after they got out the shower, Felix falling asleep in Chan's hold after the older cleaned him up.

Chan wasn't asleep as he was thinking over everything that happened, everything Ten told the boy.

I can't believe the damn cunt told him all that shit...he really is evil...

He gave a small sigh as he spooned the younger, keeping one arm wrapped around his waist as he used the other to gently stroke his arm. Chan pulled him closer kissing his neck and shoulder softly.

The younger stirred a bit, turning over to cuddle closer to Chan. The older gave small smile admiring Felix's beautiful sleeping face as they were enjoying the warmth of one another from their bare bodies under the sheets.

He reached his hand to stroke Felix's fluffy hair looking at him.

I'm fine Ten is gone from my life...because I have you now...

Chan leaned closer to kiss his cheeks softly, Felix stirring awake as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hm...?"

"Hey baby...didn't mean to wake you. Just couldn't help kissing you" Chan whispered.

"It's ok Channie...I like your kisses" Felix sleepily said cupping Chan's cheek to kiss him, slowly closing his eyes again.

"So cute...I like yours too...I love everything about you..." Chan whispered against his lips.

"I love you too Chan..." Felix snuggled closer to hide his face in Chan's neck, the older becoming even softer.

"I'll always love you Lixie..."

~

The next morning Felix woke up before Chan did, blinking his eyes open as he felt the older spoon him from behind. He looked over his shoulder seeing Chan still asleep, then remember last night's events.

I feel bad...for accusing him like that...
I should have known better than to listen to his EX...

Felix slowly tried slipping his way out of bed, but suddenly felt a tug being pulled back.

"Where is baby boy going?" Chan said lowly.

"C-Channie...?" Felix turned over. The older had his eyes open looking at the younger.

"Yes? You know how I feel about you sneaking away from me" he sighed in a deeper tone closing his eyes again.

"I wasn't sneaking away Channie, I was going to use the bathroom" Felix pouted as he caressed Chan's cheek, poking his lips with his thumb.

"Still counts as sneaking away. You'll get punishment again tonight" Chan sighed pulling Felix close to his chest again.

The younger gave a small whine and pout.

"Channie, can you wake up then? We have things to do today" Felix whined again.

"Mmm...10 more minutes..." he whined back.

Felix huffed rolling his eyes.

"Fine..."

Felix closed his eyes falling back to sleep for a bit until he felt Chan start to kiss him again.

"Hm...?" He fluttered his eyes open to see Chan kissing his lips softly again.

"Alright, now I'm awake. Morning Lixie~" Chan smiled against his lips.

"Morning Channie~" he giggled kissing him back.

"You sleep ok baby?" Chan said softly stroking his waist and hip.

"Mhmm..." Felix smiled, but then he had a sad look on his face looking down.

"Lix...?"

The younger suddenly sat up looking down at Chan as he nervously played with his fingers.

"Chan...I'm sorry about last night...for doubting you and taking Ten's word...I-I shouldn't have believed what he said..."

Chan gave a sigh as he shifted to sit up against the headboard, pulling Felix to sit in his lap.

"Lix, it's ok...you may be smart but that innocent side of you is still there...I mean if it were me I would question it too I guess..." Chan gave a small smile taking Felix's hands to wrap around his neck.

"I know...I regret saying some things to you..." Felix hugged him.

"It's alright, that's what your punishments are for~" Chan teased stroking his waist.

"What? Why am I getting another one? You give me 1-2 almost everyday now..." Felix leaned back pouting.

"Because you know damn well you deserve them, especially when you have an attitude or think you can talk to me anyhow? You need plenty and constant reminders of who your Dom is baby boy~" Chan smirked sliding his hands lower to stroke his thighs.

"Channie I never said you weren't...nor forgot..." Felix pouted even more.

"Well you sure act like you do. But don't worry, you're my cute and submissive Lixie to be put in his place" Chan teased as he grabbed his chin, kissing his lips then down his neck.

"C-Chan..." Felix's breath hitched as the older kissed and nipped marks lower, kissing down his chest.

"Ah! C-Chan...we just woke up..." Felix gripped his fingers in Chan's hair as the older kissed down to his pink buds.

"And what of it?" He growled taking one in his mouth, the younger moaning as Chan sucked and nipped at it.

He smirked glancing up to see Felix throwing his head back as he moved on to his other one sucking and swirling his tongue around.

"C-Channie..." Felix whimpered as he felt Chan start to grind up into his ass, sneaking his hands lower to Felix's cheeks squeezing and spreading them.

"Hm?" The older hummed licking his lips looking at the boy seductively.

"W-we should have breakfast f-first..." Felix blushed.

"Oh I am. The best breakfast I've ever tasted" he bit his lip as he started to tease his erect member between Felix's cheeks.

"Ah...Chan...w-we..." Felix stuttered looking into his eyes, the older kissing his lips slipping his tongue in.

"We what?" Chan teased again pressing the tip of his cock at Felix's entrance, the younger biting his lip to hold back a moan.

"We...oh fuck it...fuck breakfast. Hurry and Fuck me Chan" Felix begged with hooded eyes cupping Chan's face to kiss him deeper.

The older smirking as he pressed the tip of his member in.

"Thought so baby boy~"