8- I don't have the confidence...

Felix was going through the orientation of everything, his brain feeling overwhelmed from learning so many new things.

"Alright, so even though you'll be reporting to me these two will be your leads for any questions. This is Haechan and this is Haseul"

"Nice to meet you Felix!" Haseul smiled shaking his hand.

"Same here! We look forward to working with you!" Haechan also smiled.

"Nice to meet you both too! I can't wait!"

Already they had Felix working on reports as well as fetching coffees which he was every much used to.

While he was at the coffee shop, he thought about getting Chan a coffee to surprise him. He saw plenty of texts from the older saying how much he missed Felix but the younger was so busy he couldn't respond.

"I hope he's not in a meeting..." he said as he went to drop off the coffees to the marketing team, he told them he would be right back to make a phone call but really he was going to see Chan.

Once he got in the elevators, he scanned his badge to go up to Chan's floor but it blinked red.

"Huh...?"

He scanned it again, to get a large red X meaning he no longer had access to his floor.

"I can't get to Channie's floor...? I guess it makes sense...he's the CEO...not just anyone can go up there...unless they work for him directly..." Felix said sadly as he went back down to the marketing floor, going to the break room to see if he could call the older.

It rang it few times until Chan picked up.

"Baby? What's going on? I've been messaging you all day and you haven't-"

"Hi Channie, I know. They had me really busy that I didn't have time to respond...but I have a problem..."

"Problem...? What's wrong??" Chan said with worry.

"Well...I got you a coffee to surprise you...but when I tried going to your floor...they revoked my access..." he said sadly looking at the coffee cup.

"What the fuck? Why would-
Oh wait...it's because you aren't my secretary anymore...for security reasons..."

"Ya...I thought so too...um...it's ok...I have your coffee here if you want to come down-"

"Hold on Lix, Let me make a few calls and then call you back ok?"

"Hm...? Oh ok..."

"Alright baby, give me 5 minutes"

Felix just shrugged as he hung up and waited for Chan, he went back to his new desk to see what other tasks his leads assigned him.

*buzz*buzz*

"Channie?"

"Alright Lixie, you should have access now"

"What...? How...?"

"Baby, I think you forget your boyfriend controls this company. Including who I say has access to see me" Chan teased.

"Ok Channie! I'll be up in a few"

"Can't Wait cutie~"

Felix giggled as he hung up. Just as he was about to turn and go, Lucas appeared in front of him.

"Hey Lix, did you finish the reports from earlier?"

"Oh, um. Almost! I just have to step out and see someone-"

"Felix I know you're still new, but we do have deadlines" Lucas said a little more stern.

"Y-yes! I know, but um..."