chapter 1

⚠️PLEASE READ THIS⚠️ Hi! So, I started writing this some time ago, and well, the first chapters are really cringy (i, personally, don't like them that much) and i have a really bad orthography. I have tried editing them but i can't make it better, so i decided to leave them like that. But please trust the process and you can make fun of my mistakes i don't really mind lol

Enjoy!!

POV Izuku
I'm izuku midoriya, and I honestly hate my life. All my life was a mess, almost every one hates me, I'm dumb, week and pathetic. But I don't blame them, it's completely true, I can't do anything right, I just hate myself! And I want to end everything! I just want to end with my life... And I would do it.. but..what about my mom? What about uraraka? What about all my dreams?! All the things that I wanted to do?! But.. would my friends and family even miss me? Even if I'm alive, would I ever fullfil my dreams? I honestly don't think so... I'm weak, and dumb, and just an horrible person that doesn't deserve to live...

I don't know anymore... But I want to do it, I really do, I want to end my life, and you know what, I will do it, my family wouldn't miss me! Why would they do it?! I have nothing to give, nothing to prove! Why would I stay alive?! So I don't really care now! I'm gonna do it!

(Time skip)

POV. Shoto
I'm walking the same route... Again..
Every time I'm a bit sad, or feel bad about myself I would just come here and sit on the edge of the bridge to see the sea moving quietly.

I was walking to the bridge, but before I could arrive, something cought my eye...

I saw a guy at the edge of the bridge... Crying... About to jump...

I was completely in shock.

I couldn't see who was it, but I'm sure that whoever was it deserved to be alive, and I just couldn't stand there doing anything to save the boy's life.

I ran where the boy was, and grab his arm to push him to the opposite side so he wouldn't jump. We fell in the middle of the bridge and I just held him firmly to my chest hugging him tightly.

I was panting while he was crying, soon enough he started to hug back.
We were on the middle of a bridge, both hugging each other...

I obviously wanted to know who was the person i just saved, so I slowly separate us from the hug and he look down not wanting me to know who he was.. I slowly put my hand on his cheek and make him look at me..

It was midoriya....

It didn't take a minute for tears to come out of my eyes.
Midoriya is my crush since... Since I saw him actually... And I just saved him... He was going to die... I wouldn't see that smile of his ever again... Why would you do it midoriya?

I didn't even bother to wipe my tears,,, I just hugged him again... Keeping him close... He was hugging back, sobbing...

After a while of just crying, we calmed down.. I broke the hug and cupped his face in my hands... His eyes were puffy for crying so much and his cheeks were wet because of the tears...

I didn't know what to say.. so I just told him that he was going to stay in my dorm and I would talk to him there...

We stood up and I grabbed his hand and I keep him close to me... Just to protect him... And we started to walk back to the dorms...

(Time skip to the dorms)

We were in my dorm right now. I sit in my bed and I sit him besides me. I didn't let go of his hand, I just squeeze it tighter...
I still can't believe that midoriya wanted to end his life...
"umm.. ok, I think you already know that I want to ask you some questions, right?" I asked looking at our entwined hands..
He simply nodded looking down...
"Alright... First of all... why would you do it?..." I whisper... I'm trying to not be to hard with the questions but I have always be bad at talking so its a bit hard for me..

I feel him start shaking a bit so I quickly pull him into a hug.. He starts crying and shaking a bit more so I put him in my lap facing me and hug him whispering sweet nothings in his ear... He puts his arms around my neck while mines are on his waist...
He cries in my shoulder for a while and I just keep whispering things in his ear an rubbing circles on his back with my hand to calm him down, which surprisingly works and he calmed down after some time...

We separated the hug and he looked down probably ashamed of the fact that I just saved him from commit sucide...

"please midoriya... I need you to tell me.." I tell him rubbing his head...
He nod in a yes and give a little sniff...

"I... I don't know what to tell you... I don't know... I mean.. I'm worthless... I'm just pathetic and dumb and ugly, and I bet no one in Earth loves me.. because, why would they do it?... Im literally so...!" he sighs and looks down "I don't know..."

I was shocked with his answer... He was depressed?? Why didn't he tell us? He was faking his smile all this time? Why???...

" why do you think that?... Who in hell told you that?" that last question I say it a bit more firmly.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly...

I pull him close again and hug him, maybe I will continue with the questions tomorrow because he really needs to rest...

"Let's continue with the questions tomorrow okay? Let's rest..." I whisper in his ear and he just nods in my shoulder...

I pick him up and set him down on the bed, he instantly falls asleep. I cover him with a sheet and sit next to him and whatch him sleep... I put my hand on his cheek and put his hair away from his face to look at him better...

He looks so peaceful... And cute, and like- how in the world would he think things like that? He is Literally my reason to live... My reason to smile, he's my everything... And we're not even boyfriends... I mean- I would love to, but I bet he's not even gay...

Anyways... I think I'm going to sleep on the couch.... I don't wanna make him uncomfortable..

I pull my hand away and get up from my bed, and let him sleep. But just when I got up I feel something grab my wrist...

POV. Izuku
When todoroki pull me in his bed I instantly fell asleep... But after a while I felt a hand on my check... It was todorokis hand....
.
.
.
OMG MY CRISH IS TOUCHING MY CHECK SJDBSNFNDJDBXNDID

As you can see I like todoroki and a lot... And yes, I am so ashamed that he had to save me from commite sucide... I really wanted to do it but maybe this is a signal that I don't need to do it? Are things going to end well? I honestly don't think so... But let's see how this goes...

I feel how the warmth of the hand of Todoroki disappears... I feel how he stands up from the bed and I instantly opened my eyes and slowly grabbed his wrist and stopped him from going away...

Ngl I really didn't wanted him to go but he probably wanted to sleep on the couch... I didn't know what to say so I just said the first thing that came to my mind...

"can you... Stay...w-with me...?" I asked quietly..
He gaves me a warm smile and lays down next to me...

He pulls me into his chest and held me tightly... My face was BURNING

I was a blush mess... He was so warm... I put my hands on he's chest... He just held me tighter..

"Don't worry mido... I'm always going to be here for you... Always..." he whispers, my face just felt more hot...

I just got closer to his chest to feel the warmth, and drift off to sleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so that was the first chapter, I hope you liked it! English isn't my first lenguaje so feel free to joke about my mistakes! I have some chapters already done but I think I'm going to update tomorrow..!

Chile anyways so.. If you liked it please leave a vote, it would help me a lot... So yeah, thanks for reading! Have a nice daaay~!