Your boyfriends abusive (Harry)

Imagine you and your boyfriend, Jared, are at the park. You are walking around holding hands, when you get a text from your best friend Harry. You smile big and let out a small squeak. Jared sees and tightens up a bit, He is not thrilled that your bestfriend is a guy. You open the message and read, "U @ the park? I think I c u! Hangin with a few mates, meet up l8r?"

You look at Jared who is clearly dipleased. You hate that he is upset, but Harry after all is, and has been your bestfriend for years. You quickly reply, "Haii HaZza! I'll catch u l8r, w/ mr. cRankY PaNtzz!" As you press send you can sense your boyfriend reading over your shoulder.

He is a very jealous person & gets annoyed whenever you plan to hang out with Harry. You put your phone in your back pocket and turn to him. He takes your hands in his.

"I don't want you to see Harry anymore," He says Possessively. You drop his hands and roll your eyes. This is about the eighth time you have hear him say this in the past month.

'Im getting really fed up with this bull shit,' you think to your self. "No," You say firmly. You were not about to start taking orders from him. Suddenly you feel a hard blow to the head, and fall to the ground in pain. "What the bloody hell was that for?" You say holding your hand to your head.

Jared is in your face screaming, "YOU WILL NOT FUCKING SEE HIM AGAIN, YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH? YOU STUPID CUNT!" you want to yell back but your head hurts to much to say anything.

You look around and see that the whole park is staring at you. your face turns a deep shade of red due to the embarrassment. You try to calm Jared down, "Babe it's okay. I love you!" but it doesn't help.

He grabs you by the hair and pulls you close to his face. "You are a bloody lier, I fucking hate liers! You know that!" He yells. spit flying from his mouth.

You try once more to calm him, "But it's true! I want you not Harry!"

He pulls you by the hair harder and screams, "You've been fucking him, haven't you?" He starts pulling you to the lake.

"No, I swear! I have never done so!" You scream trying to pull away from his powerful grip. "HELP!" you yell. But no one comes. You are scared, and feel you can't do anything.

He drags you into the water. "If I can't Have you. No one can," he whispers into your ear. Your eyes widen as you realize his intentions.

"HELP!" you scream once more, as Jared plunges your head deep into the green mossy water. You kick and tug at him but he is just to strong. You finally feel your self slip into unconsciousness.

Harry spots Jared in the lake holding you under the water. His adrenaline starts to rush as he runs over diving into the water knocking Jared off of you, then continuously hits him in the face. Harry slings you over his shoulder and lays you down on an abandoned picnic blanket .

He tares your clothes off. Desperately trying to find a puls, he presses his head against your chest hearing a faint heart beat. He sighs with a relief but then is immediatly in panic mode.

One of the lads with Harry quickly calls 999 as Harry straddles your half naked, lifeless body.

"Don't you dare leave me!" He says pounding his hands against your chest attempting CPR. You start to cough up water violently from your lungs.

You open your eyes and see Harry's damp green eyes staring back at you. He presses himself into you and holds you tight not wanting to let you go, only releasing you when the paramedics arrive. He holds your hand tight the entire way to the hospital.

You want Harry to stay with you but they make him wait outside. Eventually they allow him into see you. "Hey bumpkin," you blush at the old nickname Harry gave you. "Hey Hazza, where is Jared?" Harry's eyes widen in shock. "I need to see Jared. I owe him an Apology." Harry backed away from you. He thinks you're nuts. 'I know that this is crazy,' you think to yourself.

"Have you gone Mad?" He screams at you in utter shock, "He tried to kill you! And now you want to apologize?" you start to cry.

You know it is wrong to go back to an abusive relationship but you never had anything other. Jared is your first boyfriend. The first person to ever really love you.When you met Jared your whole world changed. He made you feel special.

You have always thought that you would end up with Harry; He's cute, Charming, knows everything about you. He's your best friend. What more could you want? You believed the two of you were soul mates up until last year.

"You can't go back to him bumpkin, he's no good for you! You need a man who truley loves you, who would give you the world! Because that what you deserve," Harry's words hit you to the core.

'The only guy who ever treated me right is you... and you don't want me...' you think letting a tear roll down your cheek. "Who the bloody hell would that be Harry? No one could ever love me! I'm an ugly, fat, idiot. I let my boyfriend beat me. I mean look at me Harold! I'm damaged goods..." you look up Into Harry's emerald green eyes and he looks into yours. After a few short minutes tears pour from Harry's eyes.

"Don't ever say that about yourself. You are amazing and beautiful. You are one of the smartest people I know. I'm the dumb one for never noticing that! I love you, and I always will...Always have," His face turns slightly red, "I have wanted to tell you so many times, but I always chicken out."

You stare at him in shock. You have known harry for quite some time and can read him like a book, but you never noticed. "I...I love you too," you say and flash him a cheeky smile.

Harry comes over to your side and places his hand on yours. "Do you really mean that?" He asks you. You place your hand on his cheek and smile staring into his eyes.

"Yes," you reply, "I've loved you since the moment I met you." Harry chuckles then closes the distantance between the two of you with a kiss. After what felt like forever he pulled away and smiles cheekily at you.

"Thank you," you say grabbing his hand and holding it tight. Harry kisses your forehead.

"It was no problem love," He squeezes your hand a little bit and smiles making you blush.

"I wish I could do something to repay you," You say fluttering your eyelashes.

Harry smiles mischievously at you then gets down on his knee, taking both of your hands in his. "Never leave my side, and after graduation..." Harry smiles cheekily and winks, "You have to Marry me."

Your eyes widen and are completely surprised. 'Is this too much? Can I do this? I do love him...' you think wanting to make the best decision. You lean in and kiss Harry, only pulling away to say, "Yes Hazza. I will marry you."

Harry gets up and pulls you into his arms. "I love you bumpkin," he whispers. You snuggle into Harry's warm, safe arms and fall fast asleep.