Chapter 6

As the arrow was about to reach Victoria,

'Pwooosh!'

It was suddenly covered in flames and immediately turned into ashes.

"Huh!?"

She couldn't believe her eyes as she saw the arrow instantly disappear into the air after being set in flames.

Kachak! Kachak! Kachak!

but more arrows were fired at her leaving no room to run away.

Pwoooosh! Crackle! Crackle!

this time a huge firewall appeared out of nowhere in front of her.

"What the heck! Are you stupid or something!? Don't just stand there! Move!"

a boy wearing a black cat mask with a black cloaked remarked as he stood in front of her as a shield.

"What... wh-who are you!?"

she asked in a daze while staring at his back, 'how can he make fire like that?' she thought to herself as she watched the him hold out a firewall from nothing, while she was buried in thoughts, the boy, who realized that she didn't even move an inch after what he said suddenly shouted again without answering her question.

"Move now! Damn it! "

at his words Victoria flinched her shoulders and immediately got back to her senses but then, replied in a worried tone remembering the fallen marchioness,

"But mama, mama is..."

she said as if about to cry but the boy answered in a firm tone,

"Your mother is dead! Go now! If you don't want to die as well!"

Victoria turned pale after hearing his words but then, she realized that he was right and so, she quickly got up despite the trembling body and quickly ran away as fast as she could.

But then not a minute had passed after she had left, a man wearing a black cloak suddenly appeared out of nowhere and chased after her.

The boy who was wearing a black cat mask, whom kept the firewall burning as a shield to block the flying arrows, noticed his presence and quickly fired a fireball at him but unexpectedly missed, so the man continued to ran after Victoria while taking out his sword.

" Tch!"

the boy clicked his tounge and quickly chased after them, and at his disappearance the big firewall that was present, instantly, disappeared.

"Look out!"

he shouted as he saw Victoria about to be stabbed with a sword.

When she heard him, she turned her head back and was surprised to see a man wearing a black cloak who was about to slash his sword at her.

"Clang!"

the sound of two colliding swords resounded.

" You're safe now, my lady! "

a royal knight said while blocking the assassins sword.

at his words,

Shing!

Ten more royal knights appeared and sorrounded the assassin with their swords pointing at him.

"Ria!"

the marquess said with a worried face as he arrived with the emperor who was guarded by four royal knights.

"Papa!"