Chapter 8

"Whoooa! soo fast!"

the crowd remarked in amazement as they saw Victoria move at lightning speed.

"What the!?"

the huge man, who was arrogant a moment ago fell into a panic after seeing such. He couldn't believe his eyes that a little girl, old enough to be his daughter was already moving like a swordmaster for war.

"No way, I'm losing to you!"

he declared in rage before he started charging ahead as well with his sword, but, as they were about to collide with each other, Victoria made a smirk and,

Tak! Tak! Tak!

it only took three hits for the huge man's sword to drop.

"What did you do?"

he whispered and, Bam! he became  unconscious and fell to the ground. The match which started a few minutes ago, ended in a blink of an eye.

At the sight of the fallen man, the crowd became overwhelmed that they were in a daze of silence. The judge who was one of the astonished watchers became dumbfounded with an open mouth.

Calindro, who was also watching from the crowd made a curve on his lips and started to slow clap amidst the silence. After hearing his slow clap, the judge who was frozen in surprise suddenly grasp the situation and immediately snap back into reality, he quickly grabbed to raise Victoria's hand and announced,

"And the winner for this match, is the little brown hood girl!"

At his loud declaration filled with confidence, the crowd who was silent as the wind immediately made an uproar of cheers and whistles, it was as if they were beasts, who have just awaken from a deep slumber.

After the first battle ended, the consecutive matches that Victoria had, took only one hit for her to win and so, after she ended the three consecutive matches as the victor she was declared the champoin without sweat.

~~●●●~~

After the sparring game ended Victoria was asked by the judge to go with him inside a gray tent near the sparring ground,

"Here! as promised to the champion, the rare teardrop amethyst necklace of ancient times. Just say the name of the person that you want to talk to through telepathy and you'll be able to do so afterwards, but, if you want to end the conversation just say "fin "."

the judge said as he handed over to Victoria a small old wooden box and she reached out to receive it. While her left hand held the wooden box, her right hand slowly opened it and her eyes glistened when she saw the enchanting jewel sparkle.

The necklace had a silver chain and the teardrop shaped amethyst stone was glued on a silver bail. Inside the amethyst stone, was a rose engraved. Despite being a hundred years old, the relic looked like it was made just yesterday, it was probably because of the power in which it possessed that it's original features never faded.

"Uhm, pardon me but if you don't mind. Can you please tell me how did you beat all those strong opponents with just one hit?"

the judge hesitatingly asked with embarrassment on his face as he scratched his right cheek.

He couldn't believe that the champion for the sparring game was actually a little girl, he expected that it would be one of the strong men that had registered before her. He wanted to know her secret that's why he asked.

Victoria lifted her eyes that was stuck on the necklace after hearing the man's question. She quickly closed the box and said in a serious manner,

"Vital points."