chapter 30

Aubrey POV

"Aubrey!" my mum yells, obviously I don't respond fast enough as she yells again "Aubrey there is a cutie at the door for you!"

I love this woman but man does she have to embarrass the both of us?

"MUM OH MY GOD IM COMING" I yell back and running around my room to find my shoes. Ian said that he was taking me out to dinner, and I was shitting myself over what to wear. But I finally settled on a dress that could either pass as fancy or casual especially with the massive brown coat I paired with it. 

Aubrey's outfit [is this too much for a first date i have no idea, but this is wattpad so let's go with it]

I jog down the stairs and am met by two large hands on my upper arms and a worried expression on Ian's face.

"Hi" I mutter a little breathless from my 'jog'.

"Baby, you scared me half to death" Ian sighs bringing his hands to run them through his hair. When he does this I take time to notice his outfit and I can't help widen my eyes at how gorgeous he looks. Keep it together Aubrey.

 Keep it together Aubrey

Ian's outfit 

He brings his hands back to rest on my shoulders and stares me in the eyes with a look of worry and seriousness "Don't run down the stairs angel"

I chuckle at his response and move past him to the front door, where my mum is standing there 'on her phone' but really eavesdropping. 

"Well have fun Aubs" my mum says giving me a knowing smile, kissing me on the forehead and leaving whilst giving Ian a wave.

Ian grabs my hand moving to stand beside me. He leans down and whispers "Are you ready for our date angel"

I turn to look up at him with the biggest smile plastered on my face and a pink blush gracing my cheeks and hum in response. 

He returns a warm and genuine smile and then leads me outside to his car. He has such a beautiful smile and ever since we have been getting to know each other he smiles more and more and it just makes my heart melt. I love his smile, and his bloody gorgeous face.