chapter 36

Aubrey POV

"You what?!" I say getting angry.

He aggressively grabs my hand and despite my protests drags me out of the bathroom. As we pass through the diner I see Spencer clutching the side of his face. 

"Get the hell off me" I say wriggling out of his hold and trying to get him to stop dragging me. He lets out a small growl and continues walking.

"Spencer I'm so sorry-" I say interrupted when Ian tugs on me harder and causes me to slam into his back. He turns around harshly and leans down so his minty breath fans across my face.

"No talking to him" he grits clenching his jaw and I can see him trying to not get too angry.

I look over to Spencer and see he has removed his hand so now I can see the blood coming out of his nose and the bruise on the side of his face.

"What the hell Ian? Piss off!" I exclaim trying to step back but his dominant hold stops me. He instead mutters something under his breath as he throws me over his shoulder. Now this is a little bit intense.

"Put me down you idiot" I squirm and hit his back but Ian remains unfazed.

As we leave the diner people are shooting us odd looks and Spencer stumbles back to sit on the table. This only makes me angrier. 

Ian walks me up to his car and carefully places me inside. "IAN!" I shout trying to get out of the car.

With a large hand to my shoulder he pushes me down into the seat and does up my seatbelt despite me constantly wriggling and he flashes me stern looks. I watch his jaw clench and him get out to move to the driver's side. 

Deciding I am not having any of this I undo my seatbelt and make a move to open the door, as Ian is sitting he looks over to see me exiting the car. I don't see his reaction as I jog back up to the diner but the aggressive shouts and demands he calls after me makes me gather he isn't too impressed. Well that makes two of us buddy.

Before I can get to the diner Ian catches up with me and he wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up with my back pressed firm against his chest. I can feel his chest heaving and his tight grip affirms his anger. "FUCK" he grunts as I wiggle and protest his grip. 

Ian with me in his grasp moves back to the car, he makes no move to the passenger side instead he sits down into the driver's seat with me in his lap.

"What the hell Ian?" I say flustered but defeated hitting his chest with a final sigh of resignation. 

He chuckles darkly and snaps his hand to my jaw, using his hand he tilts it up so I look into his darkened silver eyes. "I think I should be the one asking questions"

"Nope" I grunt, annoyed by this whole act of his. In response he laughs again, but there is that sinister trend laced in his tone. Slightly scared for a response he shocks me by leaning his head to rest in the crook of my neck. "Ian what ar-" I am interrupted when he starts lightly biting my neck. "Ian" I gasp completely unsure what is going on, after a few moments he stops and licks the spot and I can't help the tingles erupting from that area. He then comes to face me and his silver pools are swirling with a frenzy of emotions and he growls "Mine"

"Ian" I say looking at him with my eyes undoubtedly filled with confusion and shock as try to shift further away from him.

"Angel" he responds bringing his hands to rest on my hips and a smirk plastering his face.

"Ian please we are ov-" before I can respond he interrupts me by bringing his mouth to mine and biting my lip. He chuckles darkly when I immediately stop speaking, when he feels he has bitten my bottom lip enough he slowly pulls away dragging my lip until it falls out of his grasp between his teeth causing me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.