❤︎ Katccan ❤︎ [3]

^^^ 🥺😂

<> Izuku POV <>

"You alright Izuku...? Did you notice Kirishimas behavior too..?" She whispered so only I could hear.

"Y-yeah well...I have this weird feeling in my chest when I see them together...it's like...betrayal...I've never seen Katsuki smile out of happiness so.."

She nodded, scrubbing a plate and giving it to me. "I've noticed a few changes in his behavior, he doesn't want to hang out with me, Sero, Or Kami..."

Her voice quivered slightly, I could hear the pain and sadness and could tell that she didn't like what was going on either.

"What should we do...?" I asked handing her a fork.

"We should observe more, then I'll confront Kirishima..." She said but she didn't sound as confident as before.

"It's alright Mina, I'm sure we can work this out." I said trying to comfort her, she smiled up at me and nodded.

"Hey, maybe we can become closer friends, who knows?" She said and laughed just as we finished up.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, make sure to not seem suspicious" She warned, then patted my shoulder before leaving.

I stood there dumbstruck that I didn't stutter, but actually had a conversation with a girl like a normal human being. I still didn't know why It was so hard for me though.

I dried my hands on a towel and walked into the lounge Asui, Todoroki and a few others were awake and they were playing a card game. I glanced at the clock and decided to join them since we had ten minutes.

"Morning T-Tsu!" I greeted her and sat down next to Shoto peeking at his cards.

"Morning Midoriya" Tsu and Todoroki replied at the same time, each focused on their game.

"Morning" I replied and watched as Tsu put down a king.

I sighed and watched the table as the pile of cards got higher and higher. Finally Iida came inside telling us to go to class.

•••

"Katccan!"

I quickly turn my head to the table where I heard the name from. My eyes land on Kirishima who is talking with Bakugo- but this time...

"Katccannnnnn!" He whined again, just like me.

I clenched my fist slightly angry since he was copying the name that I gave Katsuki..

...and some reason hearing Kirishima call him that made my stomach churn... not in happiness but in the feeling of betrayal and jealousy.

I had noticed it along with Mina the whole school day, the way Kirishima has been with Katsuki...

Following him around from behind, complimenting him constantly...and always giving him attention when Katsuki would show off...

Just like I had done years ago when we were kids.

But the part that ruined me the most was the fact Katsuki seemed to be happy, yet when I had done those things for him he had always been angry.

It was for all of this morning and yesterday now that I had felt jealous of Kirishima. The fact that he was acting like me bothered me too.

Even a few other classmates started to notice the difference, the way Kirishima would always greet everyone smiling and give them a high five on the way in.

He went from never participating to always raising his hand, and was making more friends not just from out class but the others.

I could help but feel like I was in a competition...

And that somebody had gotten a head start.

10/15/20
I promise I'm not trying to get you to hate Kirishima, but in this case he might be the
"Bad Guy" :)