❤︎ Feelings ❤︎ [6]

^^^SHDHDHSJDJS I-
😭 Cat-Suki

<> Izuku POV <>

"Let me get you a tissue!" Jirou said placing a towe over me and Mina, we were both quivering in the cold after sitting outside for an hour or so..

Momo, Jirou, Ochaco, Kami, Sero and Iida had been looking for us, now we were all in the lounge room at the dorms freezing out butts off

Yao Momo sighed from the other end of the room disciplining us with her worried stare as she always did when someone got into trouble.

"You shouldn't have gone out there, it's raining rocks!" She exclaimed walking over to us and gave us hand warmers and dry clothes. She was like a second mother, which I was beyond great full for.

"S-sorry..." Mina apologized in an almost whisper, head down like mine. Ochaco came back to the common room two cups in her hands and handed them to us.

"Hey...if it's alright I have a question..." she said looking down at her lap her brows furrowed. I nodded at her and picked my head up so I could hear her clearly.

"Is there...is there something going on between you two" She asked. Both our heads shot up immediately and we both gave the same stern, solid answer.

"No!"

She jumped back a little and apologized a few times, just telling us that we'd gotten awfully close over the past few days.

"I'm also sorry, I was so caught up in my own problems that I forgot about you guys..." I said and sighed into the warm blankets. Mina was like a sister to me, and we both knew this wasn't about us..

"It's alright Midoriya!" Kaminari beamed giving me a thumbs up which I returned. I hoped we could tell them out problem since they all looked ready to give a hand but...

This was something we had to do on our own...

I thanked everyone and got up the same time Mina did, then we walked up the staircases together in silence till we reached her floor. I was about to open my mouth when I heard a door close and some voices.

Mina pulled me down by the arm, hiding a few steps down and peeked over he top, her hand flying to her mouth. I gave her a questioning look but she only frowned and shook her head.

I lifted my head and spotted what she was so surprised about. Kirishima leaving Katsuki's room.
My heart broke into a few pieces then...I could feel the ache that came along with it as I clamped shut my mouth and but my inner lip.

It wasn't like I was in love so I was completely confused at where these emotions were coming from, then glanced at Mina in questioning...

There was hurt in her eyes and even though I never considered it she could have been in love with Kiri...I never asked and mentally facepalmed myself for not being observant to the ones closer to me.

Including Ochaco, Iilda, Shoto and the others...sooner or later they'd have to know. And the face that Mina was making made it a little more clearer to me...yet now I knew that she was in much more pain seeing someone she liked moving along with a different someone.

I still didn't know why but I felt the same thing...sadness, betrayal, loss...yet I wasn't in love so where were they coming from...I sighed softly and got up, Kirishima long gone and helped Mina up.

"We can do this..." I reminded her and gave a small smile before waking in the direction of my room, dragging my feet as I let my mind wander to endless possibilities.

10/15/20
I LOVE this book so far, and I'm writing it 😂