❤︎ Notebook ❤︎[10]

^^^ YOU. ARE. WRONG
('̀-'́)

<> Izuku POV <>

I pulled open the door breathlessly and stumbled inside, caught myself breathing heavily as everyone's eyes watched me, including a disappointed Aizawa's.

"You're late Midoriya" He said in his usual bored, flat tone.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I said a blush of embarrassment on my cheeks and bowed a few times before walking to my seat and sitting down.

I completely ignored everything, just looked down at my hands in deep thought, I didn't even realize that I walked right past Katsuki and ignored his death threats- and made him angrier then he was.

I was so focused in class, not for the lesson but for the plan I was slowly coming up with in my mind.

I quickly grabbed one of the two new notebooks I had bought earlier at the store down the street of UA and flipped to the last page.

It was why I was late, I went to go buy notebooks and a few others things at the store, I didn't think I'd take twenty minutes to come out of there, but there was a robbery witch I took part in so...

I didn't even care, just payed as quick as I could and ran back to UA so I could write all the things in my mind down as quick as I could.

I noticed Mina sitting at her desk at the way in and started to smile as my hand flew across the pages, I looked up once in a while and copied down the notes as well.

I could feel my hand getting a little cramp but I kept writing ideas and notes till five minutes after class was out.

I picked my head up satisfied with everything when I realized that they were all waiting at my desk.

Ochaco, Iida, Mina, Shoto, Tsu, And Momo.

They were all watching me with interest and curiosity, then Mina spoke.

"Izuku, you've been writing an awful lot since class started, not to mention you were late..." She pointed out.

"Yeah- sorry but where were you?" I asked her packing up my things but she went silent.

"You see...I was thinking about Katsuki's birthday-

"Wait!" Ochaco interrupted her, apologized, then sighed.

"I didn't know it was his birthday tomorrow! And Deku...I don't think Katsuki..." She sighed and looked at the others for help but they all shook their heads.

"Izuku, what she's trying to tell you-" Momo tried-

"Katsuki hates you!" Todoroki said simply, throwing all the others off and receiving wide eyes looks.

"What?" He replied simply then gave me a sad look.

"I saw what you did the other day, it wasn't at all cool what Kirishima did..." He sighed and started to walk away as I let his words sink in.

"Be careful Midoriya..." He said over his shoulder and threw me a believing look.

"Yeah! Do your best though..." Ochaco mumbled and turned around the same time Iida did.

"See you later Midoriya, make sure to eat dinner!" Iida warned walking off with Ochaco.

"Well, what's your plan?"

I turned my head to Mina, Momo and Jirou who had been listening the whole time. I was surprised that they stayed, as I thought they were leaving.

"My plan?"I asked turning my head watching the three girls, they nodded in response and laughed.

"I was telling these two about the thing this morning...sorry..." Mina confessed glancing at the other two.

"Izuku, you don't need to fight alone, you're like a brother to me! I'm here to help!" Momo said and smiled, again she was like a mother...I was so great full for all of them.

"Yeah! Tell us your plan! Let's throw the best party UA's ever seen!" Jirou beamed putting her hand in the middle.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Mina said putting her hand out on top of hers along with Momo's, then they all looked up at me.

"Y-Yeah! Let's do this!"

10/16/20
Who's ready to party? 🥳 🎉