❤︎ Notes ❤︎ [8]

^^^ FAWK CHISAKI ('̀-'́)

<> Izuku POV <>

I got up from my seat and walked over to the girls slowly..

We were all outside and were told to practice our quirks by fighting each other, I took this opportunity to try and get Mina's mood up again since first period...

She was constantly watching Kirishima and Katsuki, and I could tell she was heavily hurt, and maybe a little jealous...but even I felt those things..

So maybe if I could take her mind off them, we
could come up with a plan...talking to her about the theory of them being in a relationship was throw out the window already...

I flinched as heavy footsteps shook the ground from behind my and turned around facing a smirking Katsuki.

"Deku. Fight me" He hissed through clenched teeth. I put my hands up and shoot my head hoping that Kirishima would intersect but of all times he could've stopped this man he chose to not do so now.

I sighed as Katsuki continued to scream in my ear and put my hand up shushing him for a second.

"K-Kaccan we can fight l-later alright...?" I said meekly hoping that he would listen for once. He glared down at me, emotions running though his red eyes...Annoyed...tired..hurt- wait hurt?

Before I could say anything else he turned around with a quick tsk and marched away to Kirishima, letting out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding I continued my way to Mina, who looked bored out of her mind.

"Hey! Mina, wanna practice?" I asked her and she picked her head up slightly giving me a glance.

"Sure Izuku..." She answered with a sad smile and walked over to me.

"That was crazy what you just did..." She commented but I didn't have time to ask as she threw a punch to my stomach.

•••

I sighed and arching the clock slowly move as Aizawa Sensei taught the lesson, it was quite an easy one and I already knew it all. I put my head down scratching the back of my head when I heard something.

I lifted my head up trying to listen to the soft noise that was coming from in front of me then realized what had caught my attention.

It was surprising but surely enough Katsuki was asleep, his notebook open on the side of his desk, pen in hand, soft snores coming from his slow breathing.

I smiled at the sight, he was so much easier to deal with while asleep and quiet. I realized that he would need the notes from today since he was sleeping...

I leaned over, my hand accidentally brushing his hair which was surprisingly soft and slowly grabbed his notebook from his desk.

I flipped open to the page he was writing in and picked up my pencil, then payed attention to Aizawa like never before.

After class I smiled down at the notes I had taken for both me and him, then again slowly placed his notebook back on his desk just as he began to stir.

I got up from my seat when he woke up and walked over to my friend glancing at his surprised face over my shoulder.

He looked around for a second before catching my eyes which I immediately darted away and started to focus on what Ochaco was as telling me.

It made me happy, though I didn't exactly know if he was happy or mad, I did something and it was worth telling Mina. She would be as happy as I was and it was a great start.

If it wasn't for Kirishima that is.

He walked over to Katsuki's desk and looked at the notes over his shoulder, told him something, then took the book and placed it in his own bag.

I bit my lip slightly frustrated but what's was he going to do anyway..? Katsuki already saw the notes and looked at me so he must have figured it out...

I walked out of the classroom,tapped Mina's shoulder as she was talking to Momo , apologized to Ochaco and went straight to lunch.

I just wished that I had hidden the panicked look on my face better.

10/16/20
Study hall is my new "book updating" period.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) things are getting spicy