❤︎ Falling ❤︎ [14]

^^^ ShUt Up >:(

<> Izuku POV <>

My feet just took off before I could understand anything. I ran. Past Iida and Shoto who followed me, then flew down the stairs even as they called my name.

I jumped from wall to wall in the lounge room, trying to pass everyone who was gathered their as fast as possible, and kicked down the door.

"MIDORIYA?!"

"Izuku?-"

"NERD?! WHA-"

Their voices got farther and farther as I flew down the hill and ignored everything, I could tell Shoto and Iida were following me, but they were silent thankfully...

Then I heard explosions from behind me, knowing exactly who it was... it made me even angrier so I used 10% to go even faster, accidentally leaving Iida and Shoto behind.

If anything, I had to-

Suddenly my quirk stopped working and I went tumbling down the res of the hill and hit my head, I quickly got up and looked at Aizawa who had a confused face and was staring at me...

Disappointed..?

"LET ME GO!" I shouted unable to keep my anger in, he looked surprised but let me go, and stopped the others.

I kept running, Katsuki, Shoto and Iida shouting after me but I felt numb and everything was quiet.

I kept running till I got to the rock in the forest, right next to the waterfall where Mina had sat when she was sad a few weeks ago...

Yet the rock was empty this time...

I dropped to my knees and tugged on my dark curly hair, furiously till Shoto stopped me from behind and slapped me.

"PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! If you give up then what will I tell all our classmates that look up to you?! HUH?! They have hope because of you... if you give up..then..."

"Midoriya, we should focus on finding Mina right now..." Iida added cautiously then pulled Shoto away.

"Come on Bakugo." Shoto said coldly, I hadn't even realized that he was there since he was so...silent.

"BAKUGO!" Shoto roared extremely pissed..he had never been this mad or shown any emotion..I was worndering the whole time yet never asked..

"Leave me alone for a minute Todoroki" Katsuki whispered surprising everyone. Iida pulled him away leaving me weeping at the waterfall, Katsuki behind me.

"Deku"

I continued to cry silently, tears running down my face faster then before.

"Dek-

"Don't talk to me" I hissed through clenched teeth then got up from my spot turned around and slowly walked towards him.

He looked worried and slightly scared which didn't make sense to me at all but I grabbed his collar anyway, pressed out foreheads together and started to yell.

"DONT TALK TO ME, D-DONT COME CLOSE TO ME, L-LEAVE ME ALONE-" I snapped at him and let go of his collar falling to the ground, sobbing.

"S-she's missing, it's all...it's all my fault...I-I lost its..."

"De-"

"B-Be quiet..." I said my voice cracking and got up again wiping my tears on my shoulders and went to my original spot, sat down and pulled my legs to my chest, rocking my self slowly to calm down.

"M-Mina...I'm s-sorry..." I whispered and whimpered to myself in pain, then opened my eyes softly and watched the water Katsuki silent behind me.

That's when it caught my eye, the small smudge of pink at the bottom of the waterfall in the pond. I jumped up and rubbed my eyes but it was still there, a pink blob at the bottom of the waterfall.

I felt a small rush of relief flow through me but I didn't have time to celebrate.

I walked back, took off my shirt and slapped my cheeks. If it was the time to be a hero, right now was the time.

I could feel Katsuki's intense and confused eyes watching every move I made but I payed not attention to him.

"Deku..."

I took another step back and broke out into a run then lumped, closed my eyes and listened as Katsuki's voice rang in my ears.

"DEKUUU"

10/18/20
Chile, anyways so- we found the aliens guys 𖨆