❤︎ Promise Me ❤︎ [18]

^^^ fWaP - *Sad AFO crying noises*

<>Izuku POV <>

I sat down on the same ledge as a few days ago and watched the sky. I was technically missing class, I knew they'd start to look for me soon but...

The clouds, fluffy and white, the soft, warming rays of the sun...and the light breeze that seemed to call my name...

Wondering why I hadn't come here earlier I laid down on the edge, hands behind my hair and watched the sky.

I sighed and smiled, a small stream of tears running down my face. It was my fault, even if Mina told me it wasn't so many times...

꧁ • • • ꧂

"What happened..." I asked softly to Mina who had opened her eyes and was on my back. I pushed my legs through deep thick water, Kirishima holding onto my arm.

"Izuku...it's not your fault..." She whispered into my ear placing her head in my hair. I stopped for a second, wondering how she knew what I was thinking...

"It's okay now, Izuku, he loves me back..." She said softly and smiled..

"H-He said he..." She but her lip and sighed then patted my head I stayed quiet as I listened to her...

"Izuku, promise me...don't give up, okay?" She asked but I shook my head. I felt a warm substance at the back of my head and realized it was Mina's blood...soaking my hair.

"N-No! I- Mina you're going to be alright..." I whispered but she shook her head..

"Promise me..."

"I promise" Kirishima said from beside me and took her off my back, then held her bridal style almost cradling her.

I sighed and looked at the sand a few feet away as they shared a small moment...Then Kirishima poked my arm, giving her back to me and held on as we continued to shore..

"Izuku, thank you" Mina said and after a few moments of silence I understood that she went unconscious...

I shook away salty tears who were running down my face then glanced at Kirishima who had stumbled slightly..

"I'm-im sorry...I'll...I'll take care of her, I promise...."Kirishima said his head still bleeding heavily from the side.

"Kiri...what..."

"I- she jumped and...she confessed and I-" Kiri looked down at his bloody hands that were shaking and started to cry.

"I-I didn't...I'm and idiot" He choked out and cried onto the dry sand for a while stroking Mina's hair..I sighed and put my hand on Mina's heart then promised her...

"They're over here Sensei!, Hurry!"

꧁ • • • ꧂

I wiped away my salty tears, and smiled.

Kirishima promised to take care of her...and they'd be in a better place now too.. I watched the birds as they flew together...

The sound of the UA alarm made me flinch but I already knew it was coming...I watched as the birds scattered in fear and flew away..

"Izuku Midoriya, please go back to class immediately..."

I never did.

10/22/20
Sad face chain- GO!

:(