❤︎ Names ❤︎ [4]

^^^ SO TRUE 😭😂🧡

<> Izuku POV <>

A week later everyone was outside currently either working on their quirks, chatting at the tables or racing.

I sat at the table Mina beside me and my other friends sitting across from me talking about class and all.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, and Katsuki were all racing suing their quirks- which was no surprise since Katsuki always wanted to beat anyone at anything.

I sighed watching them, Ofcourse Katsuki won again but this time he walked over to our table, Kirishima trailing behind him and sat down.

Mina was asking me a question so I completely ignored the daggers that Katsuki was shooting at me again with his blaring eyes.

"Deku- let's race" He said proudly banging his hands on the table, startling me and Mina. I turned my head his way and ducked at his intense gaze.

I already had a feeling that this was a bad idea so I tried my best to refuse "N-no thanks Katccan..."

Then I paused when I realized I'd called him the nickname again, yet this time it felt dry on my tongue...like I wasn't supposed to say it... but it didn't make sense.

I stood up confusing and stopping Katsuki from yelling like he was planing to, then I walked quickly and quietly inside, and unclenches my fist.

"Izuku!"

I picked my head up at Mina who had a worried look plastered on her soft pink face. I sighed and nodded signaling that I was okay as she patted my back in sympathy.

"Hey, Izuku-

"DEKU!"

A louder voice boomed from behind her, he sounded angry and annoyed more then usual...trembling in my spot I answered him head down.

"Y-yes Katccan?" I asked but he wasn't satisfied, instead he pulled me away from Mina grabbed my collar and glared down at me.

"BakuBro! That not very-

"Shut up shitty hair" He said harshly shutting up a surprised and confused Kirishima then turned his attention back to me.

"Look at me when I speak" He hissed through clenched teeth, his warm minty breath hitting my face. I darted my eyes around till he shook me again and finally met his.

I almost peed myself under his harsh and terrifying glare...thankfully Mina had finally screamed her way thought his thick skull and pulled him away easily.

"D-Deku!"

I stumbled once he let his firm grip go, Ochaco caught me easily and helped me regain my balance. I glanced up at Mina who threw an apologetic look over her shoulder at me and smiled back at her.

"Are you crazy?!"

I flinched as Ochaco screamed in my ear, looking horrified herself. "Smiling even though you almost got ran over by that Bakugo!" She said again raising her fist in the way he went in protest.

"I'm okay Ochaco, really!" Dusting myself off I spun around for her to check for wounds then thanked her, walking off to the dorm building.

I stopped a few feet from the entrance when I heard familiar voices coming from inside and deduced to listen.

"Why are you calling Bakugo "Katccan"?" I realized that voice was Mina's, and she sounded upset.

"Well, Ochaco calls Midoriya Deku and so does BakuBro and I don't hear Bakubro complaining, so I can call Bakugo Katccan and Midoriya shouldn't be bothered"

I slightly gasped when I heard Kirishima's answer. Like a huge wall the feeling off betrayal and loss hit me, this time worse then ever.

I felt like crying even though it was childish...but he had a point.

Katsuki didn't get jealous when someone else called me the nickname he gave me so why did I? And why was I so against Kirishima being his friend...

"oh...I see"

10/15/20
No,No he's got a point...