❤︎ Rain Drops ❤︎ [5]

^^^ LMAOO PLASTIC BAG I-

<> Izuku POV <>

"Oh...I see"

I mentally slap myself for spacing out and payed more attention to the conversation the three were having, a light drizzle of rain starting.

"Well Kirishima that's still not an excuse to not be hanging out with us anymore, and still not an excuse to be pushing around Izuku either!" She scolded them but even she wasn't prepared for Katsuki's answer.

"Jeez alien eyes, lay off, he does what he wants and I do what I want to Deku"

I could hear the soft uneven breathing coming from Mina who was slightly closer to the door way, and I could tell she was hurt.

"Y-you can't treat Deku like he belongs to you!" She shouted her voice quivering then pointed at Kirishima.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but...you're gone to me" She said her voice lower then before, then she turned around and ran out the door I was hiding behind almost running over me.

But she didn't stop even when she spotted me and looked me in the eyes, her face full of tears and sadness, she kept running forwards not looking back.

My eyes were widened at that point in shock and denial...but I had heard it with my own ears... Katsuki had defended Kirishima, and Kiri had just told off Mina, it was like a nightmarish miracle...

Even so I got up, glanced inside and met the two pairs of eyes that were watching the door way, I unclenched my fist a bit easier this time and let my shoulders sag.

I sighed in disappointment shaking my head as I walked in the direction that the pink haired female had went, following the little muddy footprints she left as she ran.

It was full on pouring now...but I didn't mind. As the cold drops hit my head and soaked through my clothes I could only do one thing.

That was to hope, hope that everything would go back to normal. Hope that Mina would be alright after loosing someone she deeply cared about...hope that I wouldn't loose in this fight for a friend...

And I could only hope, knowing that the sun would always rise again. It would always rise, after a breakup, a war, a disagreement a loss...the sun always rise again.

It always meant a fresh start... and no matter where I stood at the moment I could always get better and do better...I had room to grow and many more starts.

It was just time for me to make my move, even if he had a head start I would win. I wouldn't loose.

I stopped when I reached the big, round rock and listened to the small sniffs of a certain female. One that had just been broken, and of course nothing heals heartbreak like time.

I placed my hand on her back as she continued to cry, breathing unevenly until finally she was calm enough, and her heartbeat returned to normal.

"Thank you..." She whispered and patted the rock, I went over and sat next to her, placed my jacket over her shoulders and waited, watched  as the thick raindrops bounced off of leaves and stones and bricks...

And as the sun finally set, ready to rise again.

10/15/20
So emotional for what 😭