❤︎ Game Over ❤︎ [19]

^^^ Damn Katsuki I see you ;)

<> Izuku POV <>

I watched from the roof as all the students rushed out of the school in a hurry, all eager to get home as quick as possible since school had let out early.

It was exiting, even if no one knew the cause.

Then they'd be sobbing.

Everyone was ordered to go to their dorms and stay in their rooms till further notice... as the sirens blared in the distance getting closer and closer to UA.

I didn't want to move. I never did. I sat on the ledge, my feet dangling off and sighed.

The sun was already going down, the breeze from before getting stronger..sending a small chill up my spine.

I watched, but tried to ignore it as ten nurses, doctors rushed inside..the red fire trucks glistening in the sun..

I watched Mina and Kirishima's content, silent, unmoving faces as they were wheeled away frantically, a few teachers following with.

I watched as the fire trucks rolled out of the front of UA and with a great speed rushed to the hospital near by..

I sighed as the sound of the sirens got further away leaving the huge building slightly abandoned...only a few teachers and students walked around.

Yet I realized that as I sat on this ledge, I remembered I was either falling forwards or back.

And no matter what choice I made, Mina and Kirishima would be there, supporting me from behind.

And I had made a promise...

I sighed as the door a couple feet away squeaked open knowing that it was time for me to go..

Yet I didn't, the footsteps came closer, they were soft..unlike usual..they stopped a few feet away and I could hear the soft breathing of the person behind me.

I could sense then hesitate but I was happy when they chose.

They jumped onto the ledge and sat behind me, wrapping their legs around mine, arms hugging my waist, and leaned in hurrying their face in my hair..

I fell forward, yet he was there to catch me...

I made a promise, I would keep it..

I lifted my head up all the way, watching an upside down blond boy, his eyes watching mine.

I smiled and leaned back into his chest as he planted a kiss in my forehead...I won...

It was game over...yet...the actual game was only beginning...

"Hey Katsuki"

"Hey Izuku"

10/22/20

The End.

If you have questions then I'll be sure to answer them, just leave a comment here :)