❤︎ Too Loud ❤︎ [16]

^^^ "Hes Getting Milk Katccan 😡"

<>Izuku POV <>

"DEKU!"

I flinched at his harsh voice but wasn't surprised, how else would I hear him in the amount of noise there was in the small room?

He looked down at me in an angry way, opened his mouth to speak but then shook his head again, then met my eyes.

"Don't do anything stupid and unreasonable liek that again, YOU HEAR ME?!" He shouted at me and squirmed as Kaminari tried to pull him away.

Even if he wasn't here...

It was way too loud at Recovery Girls office.

Mina had a concussion broke a few bones, along with Kirishima who needed stiches...the rest of the class was comforting them, speaking among themselves...teachers...hero's...

Too loud for little broccoli.

I got up from my bed and slowly shimmied my way towards the door hoping that no one would notice me, but of course...

"Midoriya."

I turned around and sighed looking at the floor.

"Y-yes?"

"Along with Iida please take the class to fourth period then wait till I'm there" Aizawa ordered as everyone started to file out of the room.

"Y-yes sir" I said and let Iida and Momo lead them while I followed from the back, I wasn't sure of exactly what to do and how to feel so I didn't.

I dissed all the thoughts in my head and pushed away all the feelings I had, picked up my head and smiled at Jirou who had been trying to comfort me.

"I'm fine, I really am." I said but she wasn't convinced at all, I sighed and nodded at her but I could tell she wouldn't believe me no matter what I said or did.

"How'd you guys find us?" I asked instead of trying to win her over. She showed immediate interest and smiled at me.

"Oh, just Bakugo, he ran over and alerted us immediately and threatened to jump if we didn't hurry up...

Us students weren't allowed to leave the buildings though, we didn't know what happened until you guys came back..."

She concluded putting her hand on her chin as if she was thinking for a second then turned back to me.

"That's right, Ochaco went to the principals office this morning after you ran out...not sure why though, she was crying..." She trailed off and left me to my thoughts.

Bakugo- I lifted my head up and counted the students' heads...but I didn't see a spiky blonde one...

"Hey, talking about Kaccan...where is he?" I asked Jirou. She looked around and shrugged at me then went to alert Momo at the front.

Momo smiled and told me that he, Sero and Kaminari had gone ahead and were at the classroom already. I sighed in relief pushing away the small hurt in my heart and finally arrived.

I opened the door and walked to my seat, head down, passed Katsuki who never said a word and slid into my seat. Even if he seemed content I could sense there was something wrong with him.

The tension coming off from him left me confused but I already had guessed he was angry...just not this much..

Or was he angry?

I abruptly slapped my cheeks.

Of corse I couldn't tell, that was why he and Kirishima were so close. I couldn't help him. I couldn't make him happy. I could barely talk to him without making him angry or him yelling.

This was the different in me and Kirishima...

"Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo...Main office please..." My head shot up at my name and I stared blankly at Aizawa before getting up from my seat.

I closed the door behind us as we left the room.

I looked up to Katsuki and opened my mouth but I stopped in shock when I saw tears rolling down his face

...I could've sworn that he heard my heart pounding out of my chest...

10/20/20
I'm HUNGRYYYYYY