❤︎ Glass ❤︎ [9]

^^^ 💥\_(>0<)_/ 💥

"Minaaa" I called out excitedly the next morning to tell her about the notes but didn't receive an answer.

I walked down stairs into the lounge room and skimmed through the faces but couldn't find her anywhere so I went up to Kaminari and Sero who were playing video games to ask them.

"Hey! Kaminari, Sero, good morning! Do you know where Mina is?" I asked them and they greeted me then shook their heads and shrugged, focused on the game.

I thanked them and walked over to Ochaco and asked her, she shook her head too along with Iida who said that he hadn't seen her.

I was going to ask Momo when the front door flung open and in walked a red faced Katsuki, he looked mad. Like-people-who-put-the-milk-first-while-eating-cereal-mad, cause who the heck puts the milk first? He stomped over to me roaring my name as he got closer.

"You think you're so funny!?" He shouted a few inches away. I jumped back covering my head in defense and stared back with shocked eyes, completely lost.

"I-I don't know what you mean..." I slowly muttered to him and he got even angrier.

"You know EXACTLY what you did BASTARD!" He shouted throwing the notebook in his hand at me I dodged it easily and caught it, then flipped through the pages with confusion...

Then I understood everything.

His whole journal, the one that I taken notes in for him yesterday was completely scribbled on, pages ripped and full with water stains, I glanced up in horror at Kirishima who was trying to hold Katsuki back...

But I couldn't believe it, there was no way Kirishima would do this and blame it on me, there was no way...he was...nice

Even in denial I couldn't get myself to agree with that sentence, that he was "Nice"....was he really?

He had just accused me, set this whole thing up, there was no way I was getting through today without a fight with Katsuki.

I could by his boiling red eyes who were shooting dagger into my eyes, breaking my heart. I also knew that even if I tried to deny it that he wouldn't believe me.

It was the truth, I was loosing badly. I kept on trying to come up with something to turn the tables around yet Kirishima had a head start and now was ahead more then ever.

I dropped my head down, placing the notebook on the coffee table shoving my hands in my pockets in anger and turning away.

I could hear Katsuki scream from behind me and knew that I was walking on thin ice, I didn't answer him, didn't fight him, ignored him...

Id be lucky to see tomorrow for all I knew.

I stopped and looked out the big window of the hallway I was in. It was still morning and class would start soon yet...

I had an urge to break something, to hit something...to let my anger out... the glass seemed to call my name but I couldn't.

Instead I walked over and placed my forehead on the cool glass window, and slowly started to bang my head on it, not so it hurt but so I could calm myself down.

I could feel the small tears forming behind my eyes but I didn't want to cry, or break something, or go to class...

I wanted my friend back.

I wanted to show them all the truth.

I-

I picked my head up and slapped my cheeks in disappointment. I had a chance, I didn't need to give up at all, I hadn't lost yet...

It still was Katsuki's birthday tomorrow after all.

10/16/20
Happy birf dAe tO yOu <3