Chapter 18: Carrie

Ash's POV*

"Ow! Jeez!" Flynn exclaimed as the three of us ducked behind a wooden fence that's right in front of Carrie's front door. The three of us ran towards the door as we rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later, Carrie answered it.

"Hey!" Julie, Flynn, and me all said to her.

"What are you three doing here? How'd you get over the security gate?" Carrie then asked the three of us, a little confused.

"That gate didn't stop me in the past, it's still not stopping me now." I told her, shrugging.

"Do you have a Band-Aid? The barbed wire's new." Julie then asked as Carrie just looked at us.

"What do you want?" Carrie asked the three of us.

"Uh...just thought you should know that Julie and Ash's band is playing at the dance tonight." Flynn said to Carrie.

"And now you know." Julie added, awkwardly laughing a little bit.

"You guys are acting weirder than usual." Carrie pointed out.

"Probably because we're thirsty. Can we come in for a glass of water?" Julie asked Carrie, Flynn nodding as Carrie sighed.

"Fine, if it'll make you leave faster." Carrie answered, scoffing as she moved out of the way so that the three of us could walk inside. "Don't break anything." Carrie warned as she shut the front door; yea, like we're gonna break anything. Carrie walked towards the kitchen as the three of us walked the other way, walking under the stairs towards the living room.

"Careful." Julie said quietly to us as we walked into the living room, looking at Trevor's guitars and Platinum Records.

"Julie, just imagine...Luke's songs won Platinum. If the three didn't die, they'd be super-famous right now." I pointed out to Julie as she looked at me before nodding.

"Where are you?" Julie then asked in a whisper, trying to find Alex, Luke, and Reggie.

"I'm...I'm right here." I heard Nick say as the three of us turned around, seeing him sitting on the couch, looking at us; the three of us then started to laugh awkwardly as I heard Carrie in the kitchen, filling up some water glasses.

"Nick! Look, Flynn and Ash, it's Nick." Julie then said to the two of us awkwardly. "Nickster, Nicky-poo, Nick-a-licious." she continued as Nick put down his phone, laughing and smiling. "Make it stop." she then whispered to me and Flynn as the two of us just looked at Nick.

"Hey! Glad you're here, Nicky-poo." Flynn then said to him as he smiled at the three of us. "We wanted to tell you that Julie and Ash's band is playing at the dance." Flynn then told Nick as I put my hands in my pants pocket.

"Oh, yea. No. I...I saw your post." Nick said to her, sitting up.

"These girls bothering you, babe?" Carrie asked Nick from the kitchen as we all looked at her, seeing her managing to carry three water glasses.

"No, just telling me about the dance tonight." Nick told her as I nodded.

"Right. Julie, Ash, and their hologram band are playing." Carrie then said, chuckling as she walked over to the three of us. "How'd you two learn how to do all that hologram stuff anyways?" she then asked Julie and me, handing the three of us water glasses.

"What can I say? I'm a tech wiz." I told her, shrugging as Carrie walked over to the couch.

"Also the internet. It's not just full of makeup tips." Julie continued as Carrie glared at her, sitting down next to Nick.