Chapter 32: Stand Tall

Ash's POV* 

Julie sat in front of her vanity, doing the finishing touches of her makeup as I walked out of the bathroom wearing my outfit. "Ooh, I like it." Julie said to me, looking at me through the mirror as I chuckled a little.

"Thanks. I don't really have any rock outfits at home that's appropriate for the Orpheum, so this'll have to do." I told her, chuckling as I motioned to the blue knee-length dress I'm wearing. I then sat down in the chair next to Julie to do the finishing touches to my makeup since my hair is already done. 

Julie grabbed her lip gloss, putting it on as I grabbed my sparkly blue eyeliner, going over my bottom eyelid again and bringing my eyeliner out into a wing

Julie grabbed her lip gloss, putting it on as I grabbed my sparkly blue eyeliner, going over my bottom eyelid again and bringing my eyeliner out into a wing. "I've never seen you go all out with makeup for so long." Julie said to me as I grabbed my black eyeliner, fixing it so it matches the sparkly blue.

"Well, what I lack in the outfit, I make up for it in makeup." I told her, shrugging as I put down the eyeliner; I picked up my lipstick as there was a knock on our dressing room door.

"Hey, Julie, Ash, I've got your roadie." Our stage manager, Rob, told us as I looked at the door.

"Send her in." I told him as I started to apply a neutral shade of lipstick; the door opened as Flynn and Rob walked inside.

"Holograms are good to go, bosses." Flynn said to me and Julie as she walked over to us. 

"Best roadie ever." Julie and I both said to Rob, smiling.

"I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you two to the stage." Rob then told Julie and me as I nodded; he walked towards the door as me, Julie, and Flynn waiting for him to leave so we could talk freely.

"You see this backstage pass?" Flynn asked us, showing us her VIP pass as the door closed behind Rob. "I had sushi with Brandon Urie!" she then exclaimed as I looked at her.

"Lucky! I would literally kill someone if it meant that I got the chance to meet Brandon Urie." I then told Flynn, groaning as I turned in my seat to face the vanity mirror again.