𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦e

𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

"louis draco granger!"

"scorpius hyperion malfoy!"

"hey, don't yell at them," draco carefully spoke.

"what happened now?" maddy walked into the kitchen, where narcissa and daphne were holding onto the two boys.

without any hesitation, the six year olds and draco quickly pointed at theo.

"bloody hell," he groaned, only to be slapped by pansy.

surprise, they worked out their differences!

after graduating, pansy became a better person, with the help of theodore nott, and they started their own family as well.

eventually, the other four accepted her, letting her become a part of the group.

"they were attempting to sneak actual stuffing into the turkey," narcissa informed, and the boys plus madison struggled to hold in their laughter.

"you have to admit, that's quite hilarious," maddy snorted, holding up her arms when daphne glared at her.

"this is why i'm the favorite uncle."

"yeah, i don't think so. louie's named after me!"

"he didn't get to choose his name."

"boys, boys, boys, we all know it's me," blaise spoke, only worsening the argument, which now included the girls too.

   𓆉
𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

"home sweet home," maddy sighed, opening the door to the burrow, the smell of fresh baked goods wafting throughout the household.

"you made it," molly smiled, instantly getting ambushed into a hug by amara and louis.

"aunt maddy!" rose ran into the room, jumping into maddy's arms while lily wrapped her arms around hermione.

"where are fred and george? i must keep louie away from them if i don't-"

"did someone say our names?" fred and george smirked from the doorway, causing hermione to face palm.

"come on louie, let's go cause some trouble," george extended his arm out to the boy, who gratefully accepted. james, hugo and albus appeared out of no where, greeting their aunts before following the red-headed twins.

"let's go decorate the cookies with grandma," molly waved over the younger girls, leading them to the kitchen, where percy, audrey, charlie, bill and fleur had just come out.

"when's dinner going to be?" ron called out.

"i had the exact same question," teddy groaned as he opened the door wider to let a black dog in, remus, tonks and marie following.