𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

just going to do a quick little face claim for maddy and hermione's kids (ron was the donor)

also, this chapter is just going to be short and sweet, because i never ended up doing the nineteen years later thing.

jacob tremblay as louis draco granger

sadie sink as amara-eloise dora granger

𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠

"so i have to attend the school my mother works at?" louis questioned, tossing rose a bottle of water from the fridge.

"yes, now are all of you ready? we're meeting harry and ginny over at kings cross with their children," molly shooed them all out of the kitchen and out into the garden.

they all gathered into two cars, making their way to the train station.

as soon as they arrived, louis spotted draco and the others, so he bid his goodbyes to hermione and the weasley's, then rushed over there.

"what if i don't get into gryffindor?"

"honey, gryffindor isn't the only house. as long as you're not a goody-two-shoes like your mother was, then i don't mind which house you get sorted into."

"i was not a goody-two-shoes!"

"yeah, keep telling yourself that," the red-headed twins spoke in unison, both of them patting her back.

maddy noticed louis and his friends run away from draco and the others, hopping onto the train, so she kissed hermione's cheek and walked over there.

"you'll take care of them, right?" astoria anxiously asked, biting her fingernails.

"of course, but i won't go easy on them in class."