ハンター試験パート九 | The Hunter Exam Part 9

As dawn breaks, the airship carrying the examinees approaches its destination. The third phase of the hunter exam is about to begin.

"I sincerely apologize for the long wait. The airship will be arriving at its destination shortly," Beans' voice speaks over the intercom.

The airship lands on top of a very tall and barren tower, people looking around in confusion.

"Everyone, this is the site of the hunter exam's third phase. You'll be competing here at the top of the trick tower," Beans says.

"Did you say trick tower?" Someone asks.

"In order to pass this phase, you must reach the base of the tower alive. The time limit is 72 hours. And with that, the exam's third phase will now begin. Good luck to each and every one of you." That said, Beans and the chairman fly away on their airship.

Gon runs to the edge of the tower, peering over the ledge to get a look at the ground below.

"Now what, are we supposed to climb down?" Leorio wonders.

"Well I hope not. That would be suicide," Kurapika speaks.

The group hears a laugh coming from behind them.

"Sure, for most guys," he starts, climbing down the tower. "For an expert rock climber like me, this is gonna be a piece of cake."

"Oh wow!" Killua comments.

"Look at how fast he's going," Gon adds.

"By the look of things, I'm about to be the first one to pass the third phase!"

The rock climber, as well as the gang suddenly stop, hearing wings flap in the near area.

They look around, only to see a hoard of flying magical beasts scoop up the man in its jaws, flying away with him.

"Uh, so I guess we can't climb down. Not this way at least," says Leorio.

"Yeah..." Kurapika agrees.

----

"Kurapika, Leorio!" Gon shouts, waving the two over to where him, (Y/N), and Killua all stand.

"What is it Gon?" Kurapika asks.

"Look at this. We found a trap door, check it out!" He exclaims, pushing down on the trap door.

"I see, so the only way we can reach the lower levels is by turning over these stones."

"Okay, good job! Now what do you say we head on down!" Leorio says, patting Gon's shoulder.

"Kay, but I'm sort of confused."

"Why, what is there to be confused about?"

"There's one, and another, and another, and another, and another one right over there!" Gon explains, pointing to four other trap doors. "There's a lot of them."

"That many?"

"Six hidden doors located in the same area...sounds a bit suspicious. No doubt a few of them are traps," Kurapika observes.

"From what I can tell, each of these trap doors can only be used one time," Killua speaks up.

"Seriously?"

"We saw somebody fall through one earlier, but when we tried to open it, it wouldn't budge an inch."

"Judging by the door's size, only one applicant can go through it at a time," Kurapika concludes.

"Which means only one person can use each door. It's beginning to look like we're all gonna have to split up. We decided that we'll each pick a door and see how it goes."

Longing Through The Silence [Hunter x Hunter x KNY! Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara