Part 2.5

The Circle of Gods: 

Igle, Kyra, Darius

"He ravages my country. He should not be allowed Darius. May I dismember him?" The bold voice resonates between the marble walls.

"Tell me how he trespasses' Igle and we will come up with a plan. For any lashing-out you do in anger will have repercussions, on us all."

"I am here am I not. With no strange body parts in-tow." Igle shot back.

"Do not forget the humans." A timid voice whispers. "He is manifesting himself in front of them."

"Yes, Baros began flinging earth in a most unnatural way, right before them."

"Pathetic as they are, humans are easy to forget. Why just today I interacted with one that seemed to have some sort of attack, right in her workplace. 'I would like some tea.' I say to her and she acted as if she were possessed. In the end, I just enthralled her into doing as I asked and even that was difficult. It was if she were deranged in some way."

"You have not influenced in a while."

"No, but only because I've stayed away from unfamiliar humans. Still, Kyra is right; though we have our purpose here and that purpose has nothing to do with the humans..."

"That we know of." Kyra's soft voice interjected.

"That we know of." Darius repeated then continued. "And though I'm little concerned with inconveniencing them, I do hate to see them die when we fight. Besides, it violates the covenants." The leader reports.

"It is more than inconveniencing them. Darius, Xerses ravishes them and my land. Though why one would torture the people too is confusing. It is like ripping the legs off an ant. What is the point? Yet he does it and with a ferocity." The same bold voice reports.

"He made an oath the same as us Darius. You are the guardian of that."

"Yes. That I am. So, tell me again what he said and what he did." The fire of justice shone in the leaders' eyes.