James

Jezzabelles Pov

"I was wondering if-" before the cute guy from my math class could finish his question a large hand slammed on the locker between us.

"And I was wondering when you could back the fuck off my sister!"

My brother snaps quickly as I rolled my eyes when all 3 of my brothers now blocked my view from the poor guy trying to ask me a question.

"I was just trying to-" cutting him off again I watched as my brother grabbed him by his collar.

"Come near her again and your dentist is gonna have to put in some new teeth for you" He replies before letting the guy run off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout annoyed at these assholes from keeping guys from me all the damn time.

All three of them turned around with laughs.

"Did you see his face?"

"He almost shit his pants"

"His whole body was shaking when I let him go"

I groaned before trying to walk away only to be grabbed by my brother that annoys me the most out of all three of them.

"Hey, where are you going? We were just joking around" Luca snickers while turning me around before I pushed him off my arm.

"Yeah that was so funny" I reply sarcastically as he frowns along with my other brothers,

"Jezzabelle we've been over this a bajillion times, no boys are allowed near you without our permission" Owen, my 2nd older brother, says patting my head as I rolled my eyes again for the thousandth time this morning.

"Let's get to class Thompson's! Let's not get another detention this week!" The school staff, Mrs.Sharon, says walking past us in the hallway as I nodded before walking away from them thankfully.

I walked into my English class with relief since I was finally able to be away from the 3 assholes that never let me breath without them having a say in it.

"Where were you?"

My bestfriend, Ava, asks as I sat next to her with a groan.

"With the 3 assholes" I reply as she nods at the nick name we both gave them since we first met.

Ava was my childhood best friend. She was also my maids daughter, which was the main reason we both became best friends in the first place.

Since my parents were always gone for work related trips ever since I was born, they had a maid take care of me for long lengths of time. Ava's mom was one of those maids that practically raised me as her own, and since she was a single mom at the time, my parents let her bring her daughter to our house all the time. And that's how we became best friends at the age of 5.

We may have been best friends, but everything about us was different.

Ava was a tall model like person who had the looks and social status, any girl our age would want.

Ava, just like her beautiful mother, had long model legs giving her a nice height at 5 feet and 9 inches tall. She had long wavy red hair and the brightest green eyes with freckles I've ever seen. She was like a character out of a cartoon. It was obvious why all the guys at our school wanted to be with her. Not only was she the most perfect girl in school, she was also the head cheerleader of our school, making her social status at school the best out of all the girls in school.

Myself on the other hand was probably the lowest social status at school. People don't even know who I was without thinking of Ava first or my 3 brothers that everybody in this damn school obsessed over.