Coming Together

Luca's POV

"If you're gonna scold me and just end up staring the whole time afterwards, at least let me go!" She snaps up at me as I kept her squirming body pinned to my bed.

"Not a sound until I tell you to, Sweet cheeks. If you can't be still I'll stop until you can be quiet like a good girl" Her eyes widened at my sudden words.

I could read her like a book. She was dying to snap back, but instead she swallowed her words, her head falling to the side as she fluttered her eyes at me.

Giving her my best smirk I threw my cut off and pulled my black shirt off, grinning as she greedily took in my muscular and tatted form, licking her lips at the same time.

I quickly undid my jeans before sliding them down and kicking off my shoes. My socks followed quickly and I stood before her in just my boxers. My already hard and pierced dick not hidden at all by the loose fabric.

Kneeling on the bed I climbed between her legs, sliding the skin tight dress over her hips and quickly pulling off her sexy thong underneath.

"Not a sound," I warned her again before settling between her sun kissed thighs.

Her whimper died on her lips when I shot her a warning glare. Biting her lip she let her head push into the bed.

• MATURE CONTENT ;) •

I pushed my nose against her clít, inhaling her scent. After tonight, we'd never be apart again. I'd make sure of that. Looking up at her I saw her biting harshly on her bottom lip, desperately trying to keep quiet. Good girl.

"Is this all for me?" I asked wickedly, running a finger through her folds, collecting her dripping juices onto my finger before swiping it around her clít.

Her hips lifted from the bed, begging silently. My tongue followed the path of my fingers, licking around her opening before finding my way to her clit.

Pushing her thighs further open I continued flicking my tongue against her clít while I sucked it. A moan tore through her body. I pulled away from her dripping core, looking up at her.

"What did I say?" She shook her head.

I waited while she collected herself, eyes begging me to continue. I smiled at her after she'd been quiet for long minutes while all I did was stare at her dripping pussy. I lapped at her with my tongue, building her orgasm back up, since she'd lost it because she couldn't be quiet.

I slid a finger in her, preparing her to take me. I sucked her clít into my mouth, biting down on it, daring her to make a sound. I could tell her orgasm was nearing as her legs began to shake and her hands went to my hair, pulling at me roughly.

"Good girl. Come for me, sweet cheeks. Let me hear you" I whispered against her flesh.

"Luca!" She screamed right on cue, her legs wrapping around my head while she screamed in pleasure.

Fuck I've missed this. The first taste, the only taste I had of her at my condo, didn't compare to this one.

Pulling myself away from her, still stunned by her beauty as her eyes fluttered open, looking at me while she basked in pleasure, I stood.

"On your knees, sweet cheeks" I ordered her as she complied instantly.

She dropped to her knees before me, eagerly waiting for whatever I would give her.

"That pretty little face deserves to get fucked" I say pulling her dress over her head, leaving her completely bare before dropping my boxers and letting my cock spring free.