Closer

Luca's POV

"Jesus Christ Luca! I get that you wanna be by your sisters side but can you at least take a damn shower!"

My father snaps as I roll my eyes.

Okay. Maybe I haven't showered in a while and I might be starting to stink a bit, but it's not my fault I wanna stay by Jezzabelle's side the whole time she was recovering.

I don't know what type of weird shit that man put into her body but after she passed out at the sex club, she's been asleep for already two weeks now. I knew she had done drugs before after seeing her naked at my condo but after having the club doc examine her blood and her whole body, it seemed as if the drugs that were injected into her before we saved her was the one drug the asshole continued to give her multiple times through out the past 5 years.

Meaning it was going to take longer than the normal time a drug infused person would take to recover.

And ever since we saved her, I've been staying by her side. Not wanting to move a foot away from her without feeling like something was going to happen to her.

She's been having some slight seizures due to the strong dose of drugs she had in her but the rest of the days she's been sleeping soundly.

I didn't want to leave her side so I did as the doc asked me to do while he wasn't in the room or if she needed something and he wasn't around. He told me exactly how to change her IV bags and clean her body that would break out in sweat randomly along with the seizures.

This has been going on for now almost 3 weeks. We still had our runners in the streets trying to find the asshole that did this to her but his sneaky ass was probably hiding somewhere. It was probably a good thing for him that we haven't caught him yet, I would've skinned him alive and burned his body in front of the other four motherfuckers that was always by his side already.

The thought of how I would torture him and every last one of his men made my fingers itch to kill something or most likely someone already.

But for now, my main priority was the woman sleeping on the bed in front of me. She's had her moments with waking up but it was only when she had seizures and broke out in sweat. I've had to hold her down in the bed to calm down from all the thrashing and yelling she was doing. I almost felt bad for the other club members sleeping next door to the room we were in and had to wake up to hear her fearful shouting every night.

"Luca, please go take a shower! Your father and I are here, we'll tell you if she's gonna wake up okay?" My mother says rubbing my arm as I pulled away irritated.

"Don't touch me! I don't give a fuck about you two being here, maybe if you two were better parents, we wouldn't even be here!" I snapped out the words I've been keeping to myself while they were here the whole time.

I knew they wanted to see Jezzabelle get well as much as I did, but after having 3 whole weeks to think about all the information from the masked man himself told me, I finally understood that he must've known my bunny for a while.

He must've known her for so long that as soon as he noticed I was no longer around to protect her 5 years ago, he must've started his plan since then.

I don't know who the masked man must be since I don't remember any man around her at the time to be so close and understand what she was going through without going through me and my brothers.

"How dare you shout at us?! We took you in as one of our own and you put the blame on us?!" My mother shouts back as I rolled my eyes.

"Who else is there to blame?! I protected her more than any of you did! Unlike you two imbecile's, I made sure she was safe from harm. I didn't just throw her a few wads of cash and left her to fend for herself!"