Side Job

Luca POV

"She's working. She doesn't like being disturbed while she's on the job. Since you care for her so much why don't you just leave her be while she's working. If I'm here, than obviously she's gonna come back"

I looked down at the injured man that Jezzabelle brought in earlier and rolled my eyes at his words.

"Come on Grim, we're leaving already" Ghost says from the hallway as I nod before following him out of the club.

Getting onto both of our bikes, me and Ghost drove all the way out to the large sex night club that Uncle Barry was thinking we might have a lead on the new biker gang invading our territory.

"Here, put this on" Ghost says when we parked our bikes a few blocks away from the block the nightclub was on.

"We need to look the part or else they'll think we're suspicious" He says as we fixed our tuxedos and masks before walking up to the large red doors of the nightclub.

"Names?" The security guard at the door asks as we both took out our fake ID's.

As soon as the security guard checked the tablet in his hand for our fake names on the list, he nodded before letting us through the red doors.

Loud music filled our surroundings when we walked through the soundproofed walls that silenced the music from the outside of the building.

"Which floor are we checking out today?"

"Since most of the big shots go to the floors near the top of the building, that's where we'll go"

We walked into a large gold elevator and pressed the number right below the top floor since the top floor button had a key hole next to it in order to be allowed up there.

"Smells like ass and leather"

Nodding at Ghost words, we walked into one of the dark red rooms seeing a few masked men sitting around with glasses of alcohol.

Sitting next to the men while grabbing one of the glasses of alcohol sitting around the room, we noticed that there was a stage with a pole in front of the room.

The lights around the room dimmed as a door opened and a few half naked women strolled in while swaying their bodies to the light music playing around the room.

I smirked to myself when a sexy red head sat on top of my lap while grinding her soft and smooth plump ass on top of my crotch.

While I was getting into her little dance routine, I didn't even realize that the rest of the men in the room were all staring at the stage in front of us in awe.

The red head on my lap dipped her head to side of my neck to plant kisses as my eyes traveled to the stage only to stop when I realized who all the men were gawking at on the stage.

Before I could get up and release my anger all over the damn room, Ghost large hand kept me planted in my seat. He gave me a look to stay seated to not blow our cover as I grunt in annoyance before watching the figure dancing on the stage in front of us.

She moved and swayed to the soft sound of the song Streets by Doja Cat before coming to a stop when the music ended. I watched as she turned towards one of the masked men seated near the stage. It took all of my willpower to stop myself from killing the man she sat on top of like a trained dog.

And what made her look more like a trained dog was the fact that she was wearing a silver and black leather collar around her neck that had a long chain that ended up being wrapped around the hand of the man she was sitting on.