Missing Piece

Luca's POV

‼️TW‼️MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABORTION & TRAUMA

"So let me get this straight, this asshole waltz in here proclaiming to be my fathers long time dead son. And I'm the one that gets thrown out of the office for the so called personal family meeting?!" Ben snaps out while chugging another bottle of whiskey.

Me and Sharon watched on as the Prez's son was bitching and moaning about the new family trio that walked into our club house this afternoon and took the whole club on a drama filled rollercoaster.

First we finally found the asshole that's been raping and beating my little sister up for the past 5 years, then the said asshole blurts out that I'm his son, not only that but he also reveals that Prez's daughter is the girl I've been fawning over since I was a fucking child, and then a big ass bomb dropped when my uncles 'old lady' and ex wife Sarah finally decided to rise from the dead with her two children.

Can this place get another giant bombshell thrown at us?! Next thing you know there's gonna be a bunch of ghosts and vampires running in here proclaiming to be all of our dead family members.

"Luca, where's your old lady?" Sharon asks looking around the club house seeing nothing but our biker brothers and club whores sitting around.

"Don't know. Haven't seen her since she snuck out of the club after leaving my uncles office"

"Don't you think it's a little odd that she's missing?"

"She's always going to be the sneaky little minx she is. I can't hold her down more than the geek with the glasses that's limping around here with his newly found girlfriend"

"That's the thing Luca. The only thing that kept her here was him. But he moved out with Ghost's niece a long ass time before she woke up in that room"

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, I was out of my seat and grabbing my keys. She rolled her eyes at my late realization before I bolted out of the club.

"What's up?" Hacker says through my phone as I hop onto my bike.

"I need you to locate my sisters phone and send me the address now" I reply as the sound of fast typing was heard on the other end of my phone.

"Ugh...Grim?"

"What?! Spit it out already! I'm burning daylight!"

"Her location is in our club house. I literally see her on the club cameras"

"What?! Where?!"

"Upstairs in the geeks room, dumbass"

He retorts back with annoyance before hanging up as I grip my hair frustratedly before stomping my way up to Darius room.

As soon as I kicked the door open, I was shushed by non other than my sweet cheeks laying on Darius bed with a small child beside her.

Walking closer to the bed I noticed it was the small red headed child Uncle Barry thought was Jezzabelle's daughter when he yelled at her about who the little girl in the picture he was holding was.

I tried to word out my confusion but was quickly shoved out of the room by my angry little sister.

"What the hell is up with you being so fucking loud?!" She snaps as soon as she closed the door while we stood outside of the room now.

"Who the hell is the girl?! And why the hell is she up here with you in this room if you said she wasn't your daughter?!" I retort back equally as angry as she was for not even mentioning the girls existence since the day we found out about her.