Feelings

Jezzabelle's POV

"I know constantly telling you I'm sorry isn't going to fix everything but I do want you to know that if there is anything you want me to do that'll make you forgive me, I am at your complete will. If you want me to go kill that asshole downstairs in my torture cage, I'll do it right now. You want me to forgive my not so dead wife, I have already sealed that deal the minute she walked into my office. You want me to apologize to your friend Danny on my hands and knees, I'll do it. Please just tell me what I need to do to earn your forgiveness for acting like the gigantic asshole I was for using you as leverage for my enemy when I chose the club over you. You are literally my own flesh and blood, I will literally walk through hell just to get you to let me be in your life like how I should've been for the past 23 years. I wasn't there for you because I didn't even know who you were to me exactly until a few weeks ago, but now I am willing to do anything just to be the father I could have been 23 years ago"

Prez Bear pleads to me while practically making puppy eyes at me while kneeling in front of me as I sat in his office chair across from his desk. Honestly I was shocked to see how a large man as himself could fit down there on the floor in his office but I guess this man was to keen on me forgiving him, he'd be willing to squeeze his big body on the floor in front of me like a child begging his parents or something.

"Darius" I speak out as his head snaps up at me confused.

"My friends name isn't Danny, his name is Darius" I correct him as he nods quickly.

"Yes! Darius, do you want me to apologize to him as I am doing to you now?" He asks nervously as I laughed before shaking my head.

"No, I was just- Nevermind! What I'm actually wanting to tell you besides that, was that I am willing to forgive you but-" before I could finish explaining my answer, I was being pulled into a tight hug.

"Thank you! I promise I'll be the best father that you will ever have and-" just as he was going to continue rambling I stopped him by pulling away with wide eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I sometimes forget that you don't like when people touch you and-"

"It's fine! Just please put me down so I can finish my answer"

"Oh! Yes, sorry princess"

My shocked expression must've made him realize the nickname he had just called me because his eyes widened again nervously.

"I'm sorry! Most biker girls that are the Prez daughter are formerly known as princess because I'm the Prez and the-"

"Barry! Can you please just let me tell you my answer to you our first conversation then you can ramble on all you want?!"

His face instantly turned red after realizing how fast he was speaking without letting me get a word in about the first thing we started to talk about after we got settled into his office so we could finally have the talk he's been dying to have for the past two months.

"Okay, I'm ready for your answer" He says after catching his breath as I sit back down in the chair to face him.

"As I was trying to say earlier, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones but it's going to take some time for me to fully take in the fact that not only are you my biological father but also the man that practically used me as leverage the first time I got here because you said yourself that you would always choose your club over your own flesh and blood. I can't automatically just say oh yeah I forgive you for throwing that in my face just because some paper says you're my father. I need some time to take that all in, but in the mean time I will be okay with just taking our father daughter relationship slowly. I'm not a passionate and loving person, and I definitely don't want anything from you that involves your position in this club. As much as I like this place, I'm not a biker chick. I want to do my own thing and even though I may not have that much experience with anything since I never got the chance to go to college, I want to do something with my life and stop relying on my rich family members. That's all I am willing to say about all this and hopefully if you want our relationship to be mended, you will gladly let me do what I want to do in order for me to get used to all this"