New Info

Jezzabelle's POV

After watching President Bear rush out to where most of the biker club members were waiting for him, I realized my adopted brothers were watching him just as confused as I was.

"If he's going out to get the asshole that did this to our sister, why don't we go with him?" Owen asks his brothers while slowly getting up from the bed as Aiden does the same.

"It's better if we go there before Uncle Barry kills him. We can do more damage to him before Uncle Barry goes in for the kill" Aiden adds on as they turned to Luca who was still sitting down in the chair by my bed.

"You two can go ahead, I'm staying here where I need to be" He says gesturing them to leave as his eyes turned to me.

"I'm fine, you can go if you-"

"No. I need to be here with you and that's final"

Owen and Aiden exchanged knowing glances before following the rest of the men leaving along with their President on their bikes.

"Why are you always so clingy with me?" I ask with a groan as he stands up to grab a pudding from the side of my bed.

"Hello? Are you deaf now?" I ask irritated at his sudden silence.

Ignoring my words, he opens the chocolate pudding cup and grabs a silver spoon from the side. Scooping up the pudding with the spoon, he sits back down on the chair and scoots close to my bed just so he could lean in beside me to lift the spoon to my mouth.

"I can move my arms you know?" I scoff before he gave me a look that made me eat the pudding in defeat.

"How are you feeling now? You want some more water or something else to eat?" He asks, ignoring my glare.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden" I question while watching him suspiciously.

"I can't take care of you now? First you hate me for treating you badly and now that I'm trying to do something nice-"

"That's the problem! You don't do something nice unless you want something from me, so what do you want?"

"Are you really trying to start an argument with me right now?"

"Why not? We're the only ones here in this room now so might as well get something out of it besides sex"

"Last time I checked, you weren't complaining when we did that"

"Don't act like you didn't like it either"

"I never said I disliked it, sweet cheeks"

"Stop calling me that! There's nothing sweet about me so stop!"

"Nothing sweet about you except for those delicious lips between your-"

"Luca shut the fuck up!"

I closed my ears quickly with the two pillows from the bed while watching him laugh at my reaction.

"You're so easy to tease"

"And you're so easy to hate"

"Hate or love. Same thing at the end of the day for us"

"There is no us"

"That's not what you said at my condo though. You know, when you were cumming so fast on my-"

"Stop! Just give me the pudding and fuck off!"

As soon as I shouted those words, the lights in the club all of a sudden went out making Luca grab his pistol in an instant.