Double parked

Jezzabelle's POV

"Is my pet ready for another new group to ravish your delicious body?" He asks as I watched the elevator numbers blinking towards the last floor level.

"Be a good girl tonight and I'll give more than what you bargain yourself for" He whispers into my ear while his hand ran down my bare back slowly.

My bunny mask was hiding my disgusted look but he already knew how irritated I'd get from his touch and that was basically the reason why he did it so much.

Walking out of the elevator now with him clinging to my side as always, we stopped in front of one of the biggest money making rooms in the building. I already knew how most of these room sessions went.

Most men that came up here on the last floor were old rich men getting off at anything young and moving. They were willing to pay hundreds, sometimes even millions on a certain type of a woman they'd choose from the selection this building had. Then the woman of their choosing gets to be ravished by them the whole night, with no resistance and no holding back. Meaning whatever the men in the room say, goes.

"Tonight will be easy, just four very rich donors. They all paid a lot for you tonight so don't ruin it alright?"

He asks while lifting my chin up with his hand around my jaw as I nod. He opens the door to the dark room before pushing me inside.

Blinking my eyes, I realized there was music playing through the speakers and the room was dark except for the red lights surrounding it.

Looking up from the floor I was kneeling on now, I spot four men in black suits and masks. Compared to them, the only thing I was wearing was a thin pair of red lingerie and red bottom heels. I was still wearing my mask but the masks they had on covered their entire faces, the only thing showing was their hair.

Standing up from his spot on the couch, the black haired man in front of me now pulled me up by the metal piece of my neck choker. When I was on my feet, he looked me up and down before letting his hands run across my body.

It wasn't my first time being in this room alone with a bunch of men but this guy wasn't like the rest of the other men that came in. Most of the men that came in here with me was quick to get rid of their clothes and get themselves off faster than lightning. I wasn't complaining since it was easy to give a bunch of old rich men the night of their lives.

By the look of the 4 men in front of me, judging off of their body size, hair color, and their hands they were showing off with their wedding rings, they seemed to be way younger than any of the other men I've had in this room before.

My body stilled when the man in front of me unhooked the garter belt from my stockings. He leaned down to pull it all the way off before sliding his hands up my legs slowly. Still kneeling in front of me, the man gently kissed the waistline of my lace panties making my breath hitch.

It was hardly ever satisfying for me to please a bunch of rich men that pay me to get their rocks off but with the way this man was going, I was slightly getting aroused just by feelings his rough hands rubbing and feeling all over me.

My eyes widened when the sudden feeling of another pair of hands behind me made me turn in surprise. The blonde haired man that was drinking his wine earlier on the couch between the other 2 was now fondling my lace covered breasts while planting kisses on the side of my neck.

Between the 4 men in the room, I noticed only the two still sitting on the couch had wedding rings on their fingers. The two that were touching me right now didn't have a ring on their ring fingers, they only had silver and black rings on the other fingers.

Before I can comprehend what was happening both pairs of hands quickly snapped off both my underwear and bra at the same time, leaving me bare for all 4 pair of eyes in the room. I gulped nervously when the man in front of me unbuckled his pants and the sight of what was between his legs wasn't anywhere near the size I was used to in these types of rooms.

I mean, old rich men have to pay to get their rocks off in here because obviously nobody else was gonna take the small stuff they had in their pants without getting paid.

The sound of a package ripping open made me turn around to see not only the man in front of me but also behind me were opening a magnum condom package to slide on both of their well endowed packages. Took me a while to realize why they were doing it at the same time and why they both sandwiched my naked body between theirs.

"Relax" The man behind me whispers into my ear before the one in front of me lifted me legs up to wrap around his waist.

Not only was it strange that these men were actually giving me pleasure for the first time I've been in this room, but they were also lenient when it came to using me like they paid me for.

This room was one of the highest paid because of how deranged and forceful some of the rich men that came in here were. The rooms up here were for the strong willed employees that were okay with literally anything being done to them by these rich men. I've seen so many wild things happen in these rooms to many women including myself.

Whipping till skin was full on bleeding, gas mask for suffocation, locked in a cage like a dog with a dog mask, blood play, knife play, group urination, carving, rape play, somnophilia, and let's not even mention the weirdest kink old men have with stuff that comes out of their back door.

👀MATURE SCENE COMING UP👀

The sound of spitting was heard before I felt the man behind me fingers rub against my back entrance. Tensing up against his fingers made him slowly inject his wet fingers inside while the other man pushed his large coated member inside me from the front.

Being double penetrated wasn't a first for me since I've had all three holes used at the same time many times before. But the size and how intense these two were sliding in and out of me made me moan in pleasure for once.

"You ready?" The man behind me asks as I nod while feeling both men sink inside of me completely.

"Oh my gosh" I gasp when they both start pumping in and out of me.

"So tight" The one in front of me groans as they were building their tempo.

The exotic sounds coming from their lips, the sound of skin hitting skin, the 2 pair of hands were still fondling my sensitive body parts made me clench around both males inside of me.

"Fuck!" I shout in desperation and relief.

The overwhelming feeling of the man in front of me rubbing my clit while the one behind me was pinching my sensitive nipples made me clamp down hard on both males while my orgasm hit me harder than I've ever had while working here. Wasn't really much since the times I've actually came while working here wasn't more than the fingers I had on my hands.

•MATURE CONTENT OVER😔

I didn't figure out if the men had came with me until they both slid themselves out of me and dropped the filled condoms into the small trash can on the side of the door.

"SIR! YOU CANT BARGE IN HERE!" A familiar voice from the outside of our room was heard as both me and the 4 men in the room both turned to the door in shock.

It wasn't until the door was slammed open that I realized I was in deeper shit than before.

"I'm gonna kill you guys!" Luca shouts standing at the doorway with both his pistol and knife in his hands.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE👀❤️