Torture Room

Jezzabelle's POV

"Wake up bunny" A familiar voice whispers into my ear as I suddenly jolted up from my sleep.

Looking around the bright room, I recognized the room being one of the torture rooms for the new people my bosses to break them in when they got here.

"Now that you're finally awake, let's start the show" He says with a smirk as I looked down to see I'm tied up to a chair with nothing but a red lace set lingerie.

Being half naked and tied up to a chair was the least of my worries, my eyes were to busy looking inside in front of me to see who the newbie they were trying to break into our club was going to be. And when I saw who it was, my body filled with rage.

"What the fuck?! Why is she in here?!" I shout trying to move out of the restraints before feeling the familiar electricity sting on my arm making me hiss in pain.

"Do you remember my rules, bunny?" He asks lifting my chin up as I glare at him before the stinging went to my neck.

"I didn't break your rule" I say through gritted teeth as he smirked before another sting went to my collarbone.

"Maybe if your three brothers and your annoying uncle didn't get in the way of my business, your little friend in there would've been fine for today. But since they took you out of the room I had tons of people paying for you to be in, then I'm putting you on lockdown and your friend in there also gets part your punishment" He explains as I struggled against the restraints.

"Don't punish her! Punish me! I was the reason why they took me out, then put me in there!" I shout seeing the little girl in front of me being tied up in front of all the rich men watching around the room.

"Don't worry, she'll still be untainted when we're done. You on the other hand will be working more in the club as your punishment. And instead of letting you have your freedom like I usually let you, you'll be working night shifts and taking care of me in the mornings. Don't you like taking care of your master? Just like you did when we first met, remember?" He asks moving the pieces of my hairs away from my face before caressing my cheek.

[Flashback: 6 years ago]

"Where you ladies going tonight?" A familiar voice asks as me and Ava were fixing our make up in her bathroom mirror.

"I already told you we're going to prom together" Ava replies while rolling her eyes at her step dad smiling at us from her bedroom doorway.

"Is your dates picking you guys up or-"

"Yes now you can go be nosy somewhere else, jeez!"

I frowned as she slammed the door in her step fathers face.

"You didn't have to be so mean to the guy, he's just worried about you" I sigh while fixing my hair as she rolls her eyes.

"He's to nosy and I don't even get why he would be so worried about me if he's not even my real dad" She replies while taking her phone out to take a snapchat video of herself.

"The guys just trying to get along with the woman he loves daughter, is that to much to ask for?" I ask feeling bad for her step dad that's always asking us about our days and providing food and drinks for us when I come over to their house.