Club

Luca Pov

"It's been a very long time since I've seen two of my sisters children under the same roof as me, but by the way that you look at her, I'm guessing you don't exactly see her as a sister. Am I correct?"

Ignoring uncle Barrys question, I continued to stitch up my arm after Brenda finally got the bullet out earlier.

"Your silence is speaking volumes boy. I ain't gonna judge y'all since y'all ain't blood related, but what I can tell from what just happened a few hours ago she's gonna fit right in with the rest of the women in my club"

He continues talking while standing at the doorway of my bedroom watching me fix up my bleeding arm.

"I suggest if you don't wanna get shot in the dick this time, tell the girl how you feel instead of being a little pussy about your bottled up feelings" Uncle Barry says before rolling his eyes and walking out of my room.

I groaned in response to myself before finishing my stitches and deciding to go visit the little hot headed sex on legs that put a bullet in me in less than 24 hours she's been in the club.

As soon as I got to the room my club brothers hauled the guy that came in with Jezzabelle, I expected to hear a earful of why I shouldn't have shot the guy only to be met with the unconscious guy in bed by himself.

"Where is she?" I ask turning to my cousin Ben who was walking down the hallway.

"The girl? She's downstairs with the rest of the ladies in the kitchen. You know how the women here are when there's a new woman in the club" Ben replies as I rolled my eyes before walking downstairs to the kitchen area where the rest of the women in the club are always hanging out.

"So you and Luca have never like gone all the way?"

"Why the fuck would I? First off he's my brother and second off, even if he wasn't my brother I still wouldn't fuck him. No offense to any of you guys that have slept with him but honestly I don't see myself being attracted to him at all"

"But the guy you came with upstairs, is he your boyfriend or something?"

"Darius? My boyfriend? Ha! My god guys, you guys really do think low of me. I mean yes Darius is hotter than Luca but would he be my boyfriend? Never! If I were to chose to have a boyfriend in this place I'd rather fuck Jax since he seems more tolerable than Luca"

And that was my cue to walk in.

"Never gonna happen"

I say walking into the kitchen as all the women's eyes widened while pretending to do something other than gossip like they were just doing before I walked in.

"Hey asshole, I gotta work in a few hours. I need you to watch over Darius while I'm at the club tonight"

"Call off. You're not working tonight"

"I'm sorry but last time I checked, you don't get to tell me what to do. If you wanna keep me locked up in this fucking place, I still get to go wherever the fuck I want"

"You go back to work and I'll drag your ass right back out just like last time"

"For what? I'm not some fucking dog you can keep locked up in your damn club house"

"She's right"

We both turned surprised at the person with a series look on his face and his eyes set on both of us.

"See, at least the quiet scary dude from the bar understands me" Jezzabelle scoffs before walking out of the kitchen as Iron turned to me with a raised brow.