Act 1

"Love you, Yuta!" My mom said.

"Love you too!" I shout back while waving, the old lady then started to blow kisses at me and I chuckled before turning around to go towards the car that was waiting to take me to school.

"Ready, Mr. Nakamoto?" The driver asked, I nodded before starting to go through my bag to look for my book. After I found my book the driver pulled off and I started to get on with my book.

Leilani's P.O.V

"You bought that?" Crystal, my Australian friend asked. "Yes, you like it?" I asked while doing a small ballerina spin. "Yeah, but you really wanna wear that?" She asked as she laid back on the bed, making her black, skeleton, basketball shorts roll up a bit.

Yeah, Crystal is the Billie Eilish type and she hates when I wear dresses and stuff like that, she's just trynna protect me from perverts. "Yeah, but I'll wear something different..." I trail off before going back into my closet.

" I trail off before going back into my closet

"Ah, that's better..." Crystal said with a small smile, I smiled at her and we grabbed our things then left out the house to go to school.

"Wow..." I muttered as my eyes lit up from the fascination of this school, it's literally gigantic! I don't think my IQ can take the courses of this school. "Lani? You here?" Crystal's muffled voice asked as she waved her tatted hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Lani!" The black haired girl said as she shook me by my shoulders. "Oh! I-I'm here!" I say with a small smile appearing onto my face. "Good, now let's go before we're late!" She said before grabbing my hand and dragged me up the pair of stairs.

Me and Crystal were now separated and I'm just now finding my class after a whole five minutes. Oh, it's one of those schools...

I say that because right when I walked in, everyone immediately eyed me, even the teacher. "Ah! You must be Leilani, the foreigner." The old lady pointed out, I nodded with a small grin appearing onto my face.

"Do you wanna introduce or...?" I smiled at the lady. "I'll introduce!" I say before turning towards the class full of Korean kids, luckily I studied my Korean. "Hi, I'm Leilani and I hope we can be friends!" I say while waving at everyone I saw and the did the same back.

"Leilani, you're very pretty!" A random student shouted out, I covered my face from the sudden blush. "Take a seat next to Yuta." The teacher whispered and I looked at the boy she was pointing at.

The boy had on black everything! Luckily his pale skin made the colors fit him more. "Don't be shy, he's very nice!" The teacher reassured, I grinned a bit before stepping off the podium and started to walk down the aisle full of desks.

After I sat down in the empty seat the boy slightly looked at me and tried to hide my face from him because I don't if he's nice or not, I stopped trusting teachers a long time ago.

"My name's Nakamoto Yuta, but you can call me Yuta..." The boy randomly whispered while his eyes were still in his book. "Leilani but you can call me Lani!" I whispered back, I then saw a small grin come across his face.

I have to say, he's mighty good-looking. "You're Leilani, right?" A random boy asked, I stopped looking at Yuta and saw another black haired boy sitting there with a large smile on his face.

"Yes, and you?" I asked. "Chittaphon but people call me Ten, y'know like the number!" He said as he rested his chin on his crossed arms. "Nice to meet you, Ten." I say with a small coming across my face.

"Oh, also I'm Yuta's friend!" Ten pointed out, my eyes widened and I looked at Yuta. "Really?" I asked, he nodded while his were still in the book. "I also have someone I want you to meet... but later!" I say and Ten pouted while Yuta ignored us.

"We should stop talking..." Ten advised, I agreed with him and watched as he turned back around in his seat.

Yuta's P.O.V

Leilani, huh? She's pretty friendly but I already know how all the boys are gonna act, now that there's a foreigner here all the guys are gonna act perverted and weird towards her.

Anyways, my first class was over and I closed my book then stood up to grab my bag. "Yuta, right?" Leilani asked, I nodded and she smiled before grabbing my hand but I didn't move a inch.

I just stood there watched as the short girl tried to pull me along with her. "Come on... Move!" She muttered as she went behind me to try to push me but it didn't work. "Something wrong?" She asked. "Nah, I just don't wanna leave..." I trailed off.

She let her arms fall down to her side and her eyes rolled. "Fine, I'll take Ten then.." She muttered before going over to Ten. I wanna be friends with her but ever since I was little I've been always getting bullied so I don't trust people like that, that's why I keep my face into a book.

I don't sit on my phone like that since I read a lot, I've been reading for so long that I don't care for my phone like that, I mostly read and study for my tests and I work a part-time job as a barista at a coffee shop.

That's how I make my money, I know I'm rich but I don't like to show it. I'm also very known around Korea as the 'C.E.O'S Son'. I hate it so much, every girl I see just crowds me with phone camera's or notepad's in my face about my love life and other things that aren't important to me right now.

Leilani's P.O.V

"Crystal, meet Ten!" I say as I hold onto Ten's arm with a big smile on my face. I looked at Crystal and she death glaring Ten then she aggressively grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the mullet boy.

"You better not like her!" Crystal insulted then she tried hit him but I held her back and Ten was frightened a bit. "I-I'm... I'm just gonna go." He said before turning around and running away from us, I let go of the crazy Crystal and she calmed nervously smiled at the students that were awkwardly looking at us.

"Sorry..." We say while bowing at everyone and they scoffed before walking down the hall. "Who was that guy..?" Crystal aggressively whispered. "Ten? He's my new friend, along with Yuta!" I say with a small smile.

She sighed before palming her forehead. "Next time text me..." She muttered before walking pass me. I sighed at the fact that she doesn't like to have new friends, she's been bullied ever since middle school until she got into high school and became a cold, tomboy, has a collection of knives girl.

Yes, she has collection of knives, 34 for the count...