Act 13

Previously-

"What the hell was that..." Lani asked the black haired boy.

"Fine, but I'm never hanging out with you at night time again..." Leilani said before connecting hands with Yuta, he slightly smiled at her as they walked towards a 24-hour diner.

"Who we watching?" Yuta said, whispering into Lani's ear since she was spying on on Crystal to see why she was leaving her so much.

Leilani hates that her 'friend' has been ditching her for her other 'friend' but it's not Ten's fault nor Crystal's fault, they fell for each other and that's that.

"I'll text you later, okay?" Leilani said to me as she tried to let go of my hand but I didn't want to let go because I wasn't ready for her to go just yet.

"We're supposed to hang out..." I reminded, she slightly smiled at me before grabbing my face. "I know, but I literally have a test to study for." She pointed out.

"You can study with me there!" I whined and she playfully sighed as she let go of my face. "Are you gonna help?" She asked, I nodded with a smile slightly coming across my face.

"You sure?" She double checked.

"Fine." She says before connecting hands with me then taking me out the school.

Leilani's P.O.V

"You liar, that isn't the answer!" Yuta shouted out, we then looked at each other for a minute before starting to laugh our asses off.

"Let's take a break..." I stated and Yuta agreed with me. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked as I started to straighten up my studying materials.

"I'm gonna go change then we can figure out something." I say to Yuta before getting up off the floor then walking into my bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom and Yuta was sitting on my bed with my TV remote in his hand

I walked out the bathroom and Yuta was sitting on my bed with my TV remote in his hand. "What you doing?" I asked while going over to sit down next to him.

"Looking for a movie, we can do a movie night." He stated while his eyes were still on the TV. "Alright, we can do that!" I say before standing up to go over towards my room door.

"Where you going?" Yuta asked, quickly taking his eyes off the TV. "To get some snacks.." I reassured, he did a silent "Oh." before going back to looking for our movie.

I smiled before opening the door to walk out the room.

I was going through the pantry, looking for snacks. "What are you doing?" A familiar voice asked, I turned around and saw Crystal standing there with a upset look on her face.

"Getting snacks for me and Yuta!" I happily say before going back to look, she then came up to me and slapped the snacks out my hands. "What are you doing!?" I asked.

"Why did you bring that stranger into our house?!" She aggressively whispered, not wanting Yuta to hear. "Yuta? There's nothing wrong with him..." I say, defending that innocent boy.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "There you go, being dumb again!" She shouted, my mouth almost dropped from the disrespect. "Dumb? All I want is a real friend!" I yelled back.

"Real friend? I am your real friend!" She pointed out. "Would a real friend leave me to hang out with their boyfriend everyday?" I clapped back.

"What are yo-" She stopped her statement when I showed her the picture I took of her and Ten walking out together, I took the picture cause I thought it was cute but now I'm gonna use it against her.

"You lied to me..." I trailed off with a shaky voice, she let her hands drop down to her side. "I didn't know you knew.." She said and I scoffed.

"After seeing ya'll kiss that night, I knew something was up..." I pointed out, she then tried to hug me but I put my hand up at her. "Not after what you just did." I bluntly say as a tear fell down my face, I then walked pass her.

Leaving her in the pantry by herself.

Yuta's P.O.V

"She's been gone for a long time..." I muttered under my breath.

I put my phone back into my pocket and was about to leave out to look for Lani but when I opened the door she was already standing there, getting ready to open the door.

I examined her and she had tears falling down her face. "Something wrong?" I asked the crying girl, she ignored me and walked in, closing the door behind her.

Did I do something wrong? I hope not.

"You okay?" I asked again while landing my hand on her back. "Can we hang out somewhere else?" She asked, ignoring my questions.

I nodded my head, not wanting to see her bad side. I've never seen it before and I DON'T want to see it, she hasn't seen my bad side so it's best if I we keep those away from each other... for right now.

"Wanna hang out at my house?" I asked as we both put on our jackets. "Sure." She nonchalantly said, she's never acted like this before, what the hell happened down there?

"Mrs. Nakamoto, Yuta is home!" The maid yelled, I then heard my mom's little heels click over towards us. "Ah, you've brought Lani with you!" My mom said as she eyed her immediately.

Lani slightly smiled at her while giving her a small wave. "Is she okay?" The old lady asked, I nodded and my mom started to examine her but Lani was trying to hide herself by putting her head down to the floor a bit more.

"I-I'm fine, Mrs. Nakamoto." Lani reassured, my mom did a small "Aw!" before starting to leave her alone. "Can you tell maids to bring some snacks?" I asked my mother.

She nodded. "Maid? Prepare snacks for Yuta and his friend." I grinned before grabbing onto Lani's hand, pulling her upstairs towards my room.

"And ya'll are still friends?" I asked after the most worst thing ever, Lani told me that Crystal doesn't trust me and Lani had to argue with her to defend my honor.

"I don't even know anymore..." Lani softly said before wiping her watery eyes, I looked at her before hesitantly pulling her into a hug.

"It'll be okay..."