Act 6

Previously-

"Well keep smiling... it's beautiful." Chittaphon said to the now flustered girl.

"You let her use it?" WinWin asked the black haired boy as they walked through the hall and pass girls that were about to die over them.

"Were you looking at Yuta?"

"I wasn't, believe me!" I say, trying to defend myself. Crystal then chuckled before throwing her arm over my shoulder. "It's okay, no need to lie..." She trailed off and I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

"Same goes for you." I muttered and we stopped walking immediately. "What you mean?" She asked and I ignored her while looking around the park we were in.

"Come on, tell me!" She demanded as she gripped onto my hand, shaking it like a annoying child. "I'm just saying, there's no need to lie about Ten.." I trail off and she scoffed before slapping my arm.

I cursed under my breath while holding my stinging arm. "Stop saying I like him..." She said as her Australian accent got strong. "Then don't say I like Yuta." I pointed out and she frowned.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked before linking hands with her.

Yuta's P.O.V

"You're heading out?" My mother asked, I nodded. "Where you going?" She asked again. "Bookstore, a new book just got delivered..." I said before walking up to the door to watch the maid open it for me.

"Alright, be careful!" She shouted from the kitchen, I smiled to myself before walking out the door frames and walking down the steep driveway then to my car.

I walked into the bookstore and everyone that was in there looked at me. I sighed before making my way up towards the front desk. "Afternoon, I heard there's a new book here?" I whispered, trying to keep quiet.

"Ah! Y-Yes, I'll go get it." The young girl said before hurrying to the back to get me the book.

She came back to me and it was the book that I've been waiting on for a whole year, my eyes lit up but my facial didn't. "You buying it or renting it?" The girl asked.

"Buying it." I say and she nodded before ringing it up and I pulled out my wallet. "Here you are, enjoy it!" She said and I grabbed the bag off the counter then turned around to walk out the bookstore.

"Welcome back, sir." The maid said as she bowed to me, I slightly bowed to her. "Mr. Dong is waiting for you." She pointed out.

"WinWin?" I asked and she nodded before turning around to take me towards the living room and I followed her to where WinWin was.

"Ah! My handsome friend has arrived!" He playfully said and I gave him a slight smile. "When did you come?" I asked.

"Literally five minutes ago..." He says before we both plop down onto the couch and he immediately eyed the brown bag in my hand. "What's that?" He asked, pointing to it.

I looked down and widely smiled at him before gently taking the book out the bag. "Wait, that isn't..." He trailed off and I smiled while nodding to his trailing off statement.

"You finally got it?" He loudly asked and I told him to shush. "Sorry..." He retorted back before starting to get excited again. "Yeah, I bought the last one!" I said and he frowned.

"And not a thought for me?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and he started to chuckle. "I'm just joking!" He pointed out and I stood up from the couch then started to go towards my room.

"I said I was joking!" WinWin shouted from behind me and I ignored him.

Leilani's P.O.V

"You sure you wanna wear that?" Crystal asked, I nodded. "Isn't a little tight?" She asked again. "No, it fits just right!" I say before heading into the bathroom.

 "No, it fits just right!" I say before heading into the bathroom

I walked out the bathroom and did a small ballerina spin. "Why is so tight?" Crystal asked as she covered her eyes. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my shoe rack. "Whatever, it's perfect!" I say while checking myself out in my full body mirror.

"You really wanna wear that to dinner?" She asked and I nodded, I wanted to wear this because I just bought it last week cause it was on sell. "Fine, it's your decision, can't argue..." She trailed off.

I walked up to her and hugged her. "Don't let your anxiety get in the way." I say, pointing my white nail at her with a playful look on my face. "It's not, I'm just worried..." She said as she frowned.

"Well don't be, I trust Yuta." I say and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, the Yuta you just met a day ago!" She said and I scoffed. "And might I add, he had blood on his hands!" She pointed out.

"I'm getting the feeling that you don't wanna go?" She nodded at my statement, I sighed before rubbing my forehead. "You don't have to, but I'm going." I say before turning around to go put on my shoes.

"Fine..." She muttered, I hummed for response while my eyes were on my shoes. "I'll go.." I looked up at her and smiled. "Great! I really didn't want to go alone!" I point out.

"You don't trust him either?" She asked and I shook my head. "It's just that I found he's the C.E.O's son..." I say before showing a picture of Yuta and his father together.

Crystal's eyes widened. "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "You're friends with the C.E.O's son?!" I shrugged.

"I don't really know if we're friends yet..." I say while putting on my coat and Crystal does the same. "I bet he has a mansion and everything!" She happily said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't become a gold digger!" I said as we walked out the door.

Yuta's P.O.V

"Is all the food ready?" My mom yelled out to the all the maids. "Yes, ma'am!" One of the maids shouted back and I looked at my mom, she was happily clapping her hands.

"Are you really that excited?" I asked, she nodded. "It's going to be great, and now that your father is here, it's going to be immaculate!" She excitedly said before turning around to leave.

I sighed before going somewhere private so I could call Ten to come over, I don't want to be the only one here who's gonna have to deal with all of my mother's questions when Leilani gets here.

"Hello? Yeah, I need you here now!"