Act 18

Previously-

"He can't control it." Leilani bluntly said, defending her boyfriend.

"Why do you keep defending him?" Crystal asked, Lani is defending him because Yuta can't defend himself when it comes to words, he tries to defend himself without trying to hit anyone but people just push his limits.

The thing that Crystal doesn't understand is that;

He didn't have Angrophobia before.

"Finally..." I muttered as I closed up my studying palette, I studied all day. I haven't even had a chance to text Yuta and he's the one who usually helps me on this stuff.

I stood up from my spot, about to go into the bathroom so I could change but right after I took my first step I heard my phone immediately go off, I turned around and walked over to go check it and saw that it was Yuta texting out of 4 hours of not talking to him.

Book Boy📚

[What you doing????]

[Nothing, about to take a shower.]

[If I'm fast enough, can I join??😏]

[No, I don't think so mister!😁]

[Whatever, I'll be over in 10]

Seen

I smiled at my phone before plugging it up then setting it down onto my nightstand, I then made my way into the bathroom so I can change.

Right when I walked out the bathroom and all I heard was the door getting knocked on, I walked out my room and skipped down the stairs to open the door

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna answer..." Yuta said as he smiled harder than ever, I rolled my eyes before giving him a quick kiss then letting him walk into the house.

"So what we doing?" He asked while I closed the door. "I don't know..." I say while walking pass him to head into the living room but he grabbed me, pulling me back towards him.

"I know something REAL fun.." He whispered into my ear then going onto kissing my neck. "Y-Yuta, w-we can't..." I moaned out, I felt him smile against my neck.