Act 20

Previously-

Now that Leilani has got the limited edition book that Yuta has been wanting forever, she's gonna secretly surprise him on his birthday.

Which is on Saturday, now that Han Yoo is expelled and Crystal is somewhere in her feelings about the breakup her and Ten had, Lani can now enjoy the company of her boyfriend.

The only thing to really complete this relationship is that she has to give him the book, that'll complete everything.

Now that I've wrapped up Yuta's present, I can now worry about the outfit I'm gonna wear.

But the thing about this is, I don't wanna go all out, I wanna wear something sexy but I want something casual too, and I have a lot of clothes so that means I have a lot of choices.

I was about to look through my clothes but someone had to text me and that someone was Yuta.

Book Boy📚

[Wyd???]

[Picking out my outfit for my boyfriend's party..]

[WAIT, boyfriend? What's his name?]

[His name is Nakamoto Yuta, he's turning 24.]

[He's good-looking, takes care of me well and etc.]

[Hm, fits my description really well!]

[RIGHT! Guess what tho!]

[What?]

[I'm talking to him right now...]

[LOL, wear something nice tho, Love you!]

[You know I will, Love you too!]

Seen

Ever love someone that you smile at every text they send? That's me right now, and I don't regret it, Yuta is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Well, better find something the party starts in a 30 minutes.

Yeah, this is good, I like this outfit.

And we all know Yuta is gonna LOVE it!