Act 15

Previously-

"What's the price? I wanna buy it for you." Lani auctioned, she knows how much Yuta loves books so she wants to be nice and buy the limited edition book he wants.

"Problem?" Leilani asked the group of girls, they didn't say anything but they did do something.

Leilani got slapped by their 'leader'. Lani held onto the side of her warm face and looked up at the girls, that's when she did her signature act that she's been doing since she's been in elementry.

"Shit..." Yuta muttered before running towards the 'cries' of Lani.

"You're so mean!" Leilani said as she laughed at the joke I just told her. "I mean it's makes sense though..." I pointed out, she agreed with me before starting to laugh again.

I don't know if this is happens to everyone but whenever I'm around Lani my heart starts to beat faster than a rabbit tapping its foot.

When I'm around her, I get this romantic feeling like I like her or something. I mean I don't but my heart is saying something and I can't control it, it's something that happens whenever I'm around her.

"Yuta?" Lani called out, I stopped thinking and looked at her to see her looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah?" I say and she darted her eyes towards the open door in front of us. "Oh, yeah!" I nervously say before walking into the house and Lani followed behind me.

Leilani's P.O.V

"You sure that's all?" Yuta asked since I just added some stuff to our pizza order. "Mhm." I say while nodding my head up and down.

"Are you sure?!" He asked, I nodded again and he went onto to pull out his phone so he could order our food. "I'm gonna change!" I tell the boy while running up the stairs and towards my room.

 "I'm gonna change!" I tell the boy while running up the stairs and towards my room

"Is the food here!?" I asked while skipping down the stairs. "Yeah!" Yuta yelled as he sat the box of pizza down onto the glass coffee table.

"Ready to pass college?" Yuta asked as he looked up at me with a small smile. "Yes, sir!" I say before sitting down next to him on the floor.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked the Yuta that was getting ready to walk out the front door. "I have to..." Yuta trailed off, I pouted and he smiled at me.