Act 5

Previously-

"Well, keep smiling... it's beautiful." Ten complimented the now blushing girl.

"I had fun today, Ten." Lani said to the mullet boy, he smiled at her. "Me too, see you at school." The boy said before skipping off the porch and going to his car.

"W-What? N-Not m-me.." Crystal stuttered as her friend just assumed that she likes Chittaphon aka Ten, and of course she denied and stuffed a rice ball into Lani's mouth, wanting to make her shut up.

Crystal likes Ten, she likes Ten! Later on, Lani is gonna do something Crystal isn't going to forget.

"You sure you wanna go?" My friend asked, I nodded. "It's school, Yuta's altercation has nothing to do with us!" I pointed out, she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"Says the one who was holding his BLOODY hand..." She says, pointing out the bloody hand part. "It's okay, it's not like he'd hurt anyone..." I reassured before going into the bathroom.

"Mhm..." She muttered and I laughed to myself before closing the door on her.

" She muttered and I laughed to myself before closing the door on her

"Hurry, we're about to be late." Crystal shouted from downstairs, I grabbed my bag and hurried out my room and down the stairs to the front door.

"Have fun, I'm going to class.." The Australian girl said before turning away from me and going a separate way to her class, I waved at her and turned around to go to class but there was someone already standing behind me.

It was that girl who was trying to bully me yesterday. "What do you want now?" I asked as I started to cross my arms. "What I want is for you to leave Yuta alone!" She demanded, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You really like him, huh?" I asked and she just stood there with her hands on her hips. "Same goes for you, I seen the way you were holding hands with him!" She pointed out.

I sucked my teeth. "You think I care about what you saw?" I savagely asked and she let out a intimidated breath. "You... You should be ashamed.." She says before turning around to flip her hair in my face.

"Ashamed of what? Trying to get friends?" I retorted and she ignored me then started to walk away from me, it's not like I care anyway. 

I don't even like Yuta, that hand holding was and is going to be a one time thing. "Hey.." A slight deep voice said from behind me, I turned around and saw Yuta standing over me with nonchalant all over his pale face.

"Jesus, you can't creep up on me..." I retorted. "Sorry, just wanna say.." He trailed off then went into his bag to pull out a book. "Thanks for yesterday." He then brought the book into the front of me.

"You want me to take it?" I asked, he nodded as he stood there with one hand holding out the book and the other inside of his pocket. "It's a small gift." He says, insisting me to take the book.

"Tell me when you're done so I can get your thoughts on it..." He trailed off before walking off and I stood there with the book held tightly to my chest.

"Oh! And don't fuck it up!" He shouted as he meters away from me but his back was turned towards me. "I won't!" I shout back, after he heard my response, he walked off.

He walks like a C.E.O from a drama...

Yuta's P.O.V

"You really let her use it?" WinWin asked and I nodded. "Isn't that your favorite book though?" He asked again and I nodded AGAIN. "I wanna see her thoughts on it..." I trail off while still looking in the front of me.

I then heard him chuckle to himself. "What if she messes it up?" I stopped us both in the hall then turned my head towards him. "She won't..." I nonchalantly say before going back to strolling.

"Yeah, we'll see about that.." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you okay?" The little girl asked me, I nodded as I wiped off the tears that were falling down my eyes. "It's okay.." She said before smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and she pulled out a small piece of chocolate. "Here, for you!" She said and clasped it into my hand, I looked up at her and she was smiling hard.

"Oh, by the way..." She trailed off and I raised my brows from the sudden curiousness. "Do you have friends?" She asked, I shook my head.

"No friends, books are something that has become my friend."

"Nakamoto Yuta!" My teacher shouted, I lifted my head up and my teacher had a upset look on his face. "Were you sleeping?" He asked, I shook my head. "I was on my way..." I bluntly say.

He balled his fists up while some girls laughed at my statement, I don't why everything I say is so funny. "Just... Just pay attention." He said before letting out a saddened breath then going back to the board.

I sighed before clearing my throat, making everyone and the teacher look at me. "Something wrong, Yuta?" The man asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I pointed out and he sighed before shooing me away, I took a book out of my bag and walked out the room, letting all the girls look at me with lust.

Leilani's P.O.V

"Don't worry, I'll be back!" I reassured the impatient Crystal, she ignored me and watched me smile then walk away from her.

I took a couple of sips of water before lifting my head up to see Yuta walking out the bathroom with his hand running through his hair and a book in his other hand. "Don't forget about the book.." He mouthed to me, I slowly nodded.

Is he a model or something? He's way too hot for this school. Wait, what am I saying? He's my friend! "Are you done?" Crystal asked while walking up to me, I then took my eyes off of Yuta and put them on her.

"Y-Yeah, let's go.." I say, stammering a bit before linking arms with her and taking her towards the entrance of the school.

"Were you looking at Yuta?"