Act 16

Previously-

"Do you really have to go?" Leilani whined to her friend that had to leave.

"When are ya'll gonna start dating?" Yuta's mother questioned, Yuta rolled his eyes before walking up the stairs and towards his room.

"I never get tired of her..." Yuta mumbled before turning the other way so he could go to sleep.

"Do it, find the truth!"

"I'm not listening to you!" I say before pushing the Australian girl out of the way and going to find Yuta.

"Yuta!" I called out while running through the hall, it didn't take long for me to find him, the chatter of the girls led me straight to him.

I ran up to the crowd of girls and pushed my way through the crowd. "What shampoo do you use, Yuta?" A girl asked, I shook my head out of disappointment before walking up to the scared boy and grabbing his hand.

"L-Lani..?" Yuta stammered, I then pulled him out of the crowd and all the girls just stood there. "Where are we going?" He asked.

I ignored him, I've been doing some thinking. I'm gonna ask him about this phobia thing, I'm not gonna set him up, I'm just gonna ask to see if he's gonna tell the truth.

"I wanna talk..." I said to the boy, he immediately looked up and I was already looking at him. "About what?" He asked with a worried look on his face.

"Do you have Angrophobia or whatever it's called..." I trailed off, he sat there for a minute before hesitantly nodding at my statement. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, he sighed to himself.

"I... I was scared." He said, muttering the last part. "Of what?" I asked and he looked up from the ground then at me.

"Of you leaving me..." He trailed off, I did a silent "Aw!" before scooting over next to him to hug him. "You're not upset?" He asked, I shook my head.

That's when I felt him wrap his hand around my shoulder. "I wanna ask..." He randomly said, I looked up at him and he was looking straight ahead.

"Have you ever had a childhood friend?" He finished, I sat up from our hug and he took his arm from around me, I then hesitantly nodded. "How you know that?" I asked.

He then chuckled to himself before looking around the park we were sitting in. "I knew it was you..." He mumbled, I was sitting there confused about what he was talking about.

"Wanna go to my house and talk about this?" I asked, he then nodded and we both stood, connected hands then walked down the path to leave the park.

"Spill it!" I demanded, he grinned to himself before speaking. "Remember when I told you about that girl?" He asked and I nodded, trying to understand.

"Where did you live at when you were younger?" I then thought about it before telling him. "Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. I lived there with my grandmother while my parents went to find a house for us to live in..." I pointed out.