Act 8

Previously-

"I'll be back..." Lani told Yuta before getting up and following her two friends, that supposed to like each other.

"What are you doing?" Yuta asked the startled girl, she flinched and turned around to see a black haired Yuta standing there with his same nonchalant face.

"And she was so brave, she stood up to anyone who came across her." Yuta said with a small sniffle coming out at the end, he was talking about his old childhood friend.

Someone who was really close to him but it seems that every time he talks about her, he starts to think about all the memories they've had, that's what brought Yuta's Angrophobia in.

It came after SHE left.

"Feeling any better?" I asked Yuta while slightly still holding onto the sad boy. He hesitantly nodded and I smiled at him before going to fix his hair but he stopped me mid-way.

"This might be a sad moment but... don't touch me." He said as the last part of the statement got deeper, I playfully rolled my eyes before standing up then held out my hand.

He looked confused at first and I insisted on him taking my hand. "We gotta go, don't we?" I asked, he then realized and finally grabbed my hand.

We then made our way out the library and down the stairs to the dining room.

Right we walked through the door frame, everyone immediately looked at us. "Where have you two been?" Crystal asked as she played around with her food on her plate.

"Hanging out..." I trailed off, everyone then trailed their eyes down to our connected hands. I looked up at Yuta and he was standing there looking at our hands, I tried to disconnect them but he held on tightly.

"We just became friends!" He randomly said, I slowly looked away from the table of people then at him. He was eyeing me with small grin on his face, he then nudged my shoulder.

"Right, friend?" He sarcastically said, I stood there with widened eyes before nodding my head harder than ever. "You two sure? Lani doesn't seem sure..." Mrs. Nakamoto said, making me feel more nervous than ever.

He's never declared me as his friend, what's so different? "Uh... y-yeah, we're totally friends!" I randomly say, they all seemed convinced by it... well not all of them.

Crystal was suspicious of it all. I mean I am too because he was just like "DoN't ToUcH mE!" now we're friends? Does he have a duality or does he have a duality?

"Alright, but don't just stand there! Come eat!" Yuta's mother happily said before we disconnected hands and hurried to the table.

I mean I was waiting on this for a whole 30 minutes, so I'm really about to smash but in a formal way.

Yuta's P.O.V

"Bye, everyone!" My mom said to everyone that was walking out the door. I stood there waving and smiling hard at Lani, I'm starting to think that she's the only one who gets me.