Act 4

Previously-

Leilani woke up to a crowd of students standing over her and Yuta, what's this about? She doesn't know but it's really about is that she's sleeping underneath a tree with Yuta, the one himself.

"Come on... get up." Lani whispered to the sleeping boy, he ignored her and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Why won't they stop?" Yuta asked while he and the girl ran away from the group of students chasing them.

"Yuta." Lani says while hanging up the phone, he ignored her because he was reading a book, trying to forget about what just happened not too long ago.

"Your parents are here.."

"Bye, Yuta!" I say while waving my bloody hand at him and he slightly waved since his face was in a book again. "You're friends with him?" Crystal asked, I nodded while holding my hands behind my back.

"He had blood on his hands..." She pointed out.

"I know, maybe got hurt?" I considered, she rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm to take me to the bathroom. "Why are we here?" I asked, she then pointed at the sink. "Wash it..." She bluntly said, I mimicked her words and went over to the sink.

Yuta's P.O.V

"What activated it?" My mother questioned. "Bullying..." I trailed while my eyes were still in my book. "To who?" I then pointed at myself and my mom's eyes widened.

"It's still happening?" She asked, I nodded and she held onto my hand. "I'm so sorry, hon..." She said with a shaky tone in her voice, I looked at her and she was crying.

I sighed before laying my book down into my lap and gave her a hug. "It's not your fault." I reassured, she didn't say anything, she just cried into my shirt.

"Can't this car go any faster?" I asked the driver, he ignored me and sped up a bit, taking the short cut to our home, I'm kind of upset my dad isn't here to comfort her.

But he always says to me before going to work; Money doesn't make itself! I hate when he says that, he only goes to work so he doesn't have to deal with my mothers business trips.

For some reason he's scared to stay home with me by himself, he thinks we're going to get into a argument one day and my Angrophobia is gonna go off then.. you know what will happen next.

Leilani's P.O.V

"You didn't have to pay.." I say while sipping on my slushy. "We're friends aren't we?" Ten asked, I smiled and nodded, I'm sad that Crystal couldn't come, she said she had a test to study for.

Luckily I finished studying a LONG time ago. "Hey, was Yuta alright?" The mullet boy asked, I stopped drinking and nodded. "Yeah, he was fine!" I say with a smile coming across.

"Do you always smile?" He asked once more, I nodded and he grinned a bit. "That's good, keep smiling. It's beautiful..." He said, I blushed and covered my face with my drink.

"Stop..~, you're making me blush!" I playfully say and he laughed. "Woah, look!" He said and I looked. "Ha! Made you look!" He says before starting to run away from me.